Search results

+
  1. A

[ Act II ]Hit a dead end, need help

I've read the books!
  2. A

I already talked to Vivaldi, and as I said, I can't seem to talk to Kalkstein about the book I found.
  3. A

I have no idea what I did to Harens goods. Assuming I did sell them, though, and Coleman ceased to exist, how do I progress the story now?
  4. A

Where can I find Coleman? I've hung out at the Hairy Bear Inn for a while, but he and ramsmeat do not seem to come there anymore.
  5. A

[ Act II ]Hit a dead end, need help I'm not really sure how to do this post. Basically, I'm stuck in act 2 and can't figure out any way to go forward. Here is the status of what I believe are my main quests:A Mysterious Tower:"I read the Sephirot history. This information, supplemented with...
  6. A

Graphics

Also, is an HDTV better than a computer monitor?
  7. A

Graphics

8. A

Graphics

I have another example. I found my old copy of Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion for my pc and I compared it to my ps3 version. Everyone (journalists, random people on forums, etc) says that the pc version is superior graphically, yet on my computer it looked utterly awful. I installed several graphics...
  9. A

Graphics

So how would I get gears of war to look the same or better than it's console counterpart?And another thing, I recently downloaded the Medieval total war 2 demo (downloaded empire demo too, though that doesn't seem to want to work very well) and I realized that it looked exactly the same as it...
  10. A

Graphics

Hmm, maybe you're right... Though I dunno, I could have sworn this game is supposed to look better than this. Everywhere I go to research it, I read about how beautiful the game looks. It doesn't to me, so either I'm incredibly jaded or something is wrong. For me the biggest problems are the...
  11. A

Djinni question

Apparently this is a stupid question, since no one's responding.
  12. A

Graphics

I dunno, just the screens and videos on the internet all look a lot better than what I'm sporting currently. Also, there's the fact that those pictures I took are of really low quality so it's probably hard to discern anything useful out of them.
  13. A

Djinni question

Djinni question I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but is Djinni similar to the Elder Scrolls Construction Set or Fallout's G.E.C.K.? What I mean is, are mods you create and download applied to the main game, or are they separate and can only be played in that "New Adventures" section you...
  14. A

Graphics

As a side note, what exactly does the "Depth of Field" option do? As far as I can tell, nothing.
  15. A

Graphics

And another. If you need more, tell me where you want me to take a screen and I'll do it. Also, any suggestions for improving the quality of these pictures would be appreciated. EDIT: Ugh, that one was really bad...Seriously, it doesn't look this crappy in game. Of course, it doesn't look great...
  16. A

Graphics

And another...
  17. A

Graphics

Here's another one. Cant' seem to do more than one at a time, apparently.
  18. A

Graphics

Trying again...Hooray! I did it. Unfortunately, the quality is very low thanks to the fact that I can only post screens that are a maximum size of 128 kb. So the game really doesn't look that bad...
  19. A

Any way to limit amount of save games?

Is there a way to delete more than one save at a time?
  20. A

Any way to limit amount of save games?

Any way to limit amount of save games? I just took a look at the ridiculous number of saved games on my copy of The Witcher. There were about 50 of them. Being such an anal person, I decided I had to go and delete every one of those save games except for the one I was currently playing.So...
Top Bottom