Search results

+
  1. T

Gwent on my phone or pc

Gogole translate of game description (saga quote): The basic principle of the dwarf gwent was something resembling a horse auction in the market - so the intensity and the intensity of the voice of the bidders. Then a pair of notifying the highest "price" tried to get as many tricks, so the...
  2. T

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

Censorship is possible - who knows, one thing you got wrong in here: there is no "money up front". Pre-order is just your name on the list - you will get email near release asking you to pay for your pre-order (otherwise it will get cancelled automatically). See point above - by the time you...
  3. T

Favorite things about the Witcher Series

“Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling…makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another, I’d rather not choose at all.” No clear good / bad choice (most of the times it is rather lesser or greater evil), and impact of your...
  4. T

Playable?

Based on history and company reputation I assume 3rd one will be at least as good as others (it didn't work for diablo 3 but still - it is sth you should be able to rely on) Agreed. It could be, but I would give CDPR a benefit of faith here - due to their track record. hyped? - maybe sure...
  5. T

Gameplay Feedback Thread

I have played only 1 game so far - with Triss. When you spend time on develop and have 3 spells: +4 attack, +4 def and +2/+2 it does not matter anymore who are you fighting with. As long as blue die lands on success you have won the fight - otherwise you loose. Dice roll animation is OK - on...
  6. T

Gameplay Feedback Thread

My feedback for gameplay: 1. Bottom of HUD should always display your own hero / set of cards - not currently playing one. I can see it being usefull in beta - to quicker learn all aspects, later on I would rather plan my next turn while staring at my own possibilities (should be possible to...
  7. T

This game COULD be great, but it needs a lot of work

Game stays when one player leaves. We started 3 player game. 1st player did his turn, passed it on. 2nd player is in the middle of his turn and 1st player leaves. 2nd player continues his turn, then passes it to me (3rd player). We played for around 15-20 turns - only 2 of us left in the game...
  8. T

Wiedźmin 3: Dyskusja na temat wymagań sprzętowych

Brzmi coś jak mój plan na kompa ;] monitorek mam 19'' - 1440x900, zobaczymy jak będzie z kasą - może i monitorek większy się dołoży.
  9. T

I am sorry Knight but I'm affraid I do not have good news for you. If i remember correctly there was limit of 2 CE per household (or per person) - in that case dakondakblade's 3rd order will go to reserve pool. As hard as it looks - it was done to limit ebay traders jacking up prices.
  10. T

DLC and platform exclusive content

When product is good enough prople buy it and developer is happy. When product is crappy, company is almost "forced" to nickel and dime customers with paid DLC to cover financial plan. Since nothing goes really free - employing that tactics means paying with developer image and good name. It...
  11. T

The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

Tor Zireael in shinobi2u post - it must be it, it matches perfectly my mental image of that place. :victory:
  12. T

Wiedźmin 3: edycja kolekcjonerska

W zasadzie mam tak samo ze wszystkom - potrzebny nowy komp, też chcę koszulkę ... Problem w tym, że tego typu akcja wymagałaby pudełkowania koszulek już po zamównieniach (kłopot z dostępnością rozmiaru lub ewentualnie koloru jeżeli byłby wybór) . Kolekcjonerka jest wypasiona i tak ma być...
  13. T

Character Appearances

Answer might be quire literal: Man_in_the_Iron_Mask There might even be reference to this story when we meet the guy ;]
  14. T

Dyskusja o artykułach i mediach dot. Wiedźmina 3

Ja świat mniej więcej kojarzyłem wcześniej piąte przez dziesiąte - z rozmowy ze znajomymi, samemu nie czytając sagi. Przyszedł W1, zagrałem na piracie, źle się z tym czułem (pierwsza i jak do tej pory jedyna taka akcja) i kupiłem orginał. Po W1 sięgnąłem po sagę ... (a potem sezon burz) W2...
  15. T

7,5k out of 9999 on cdp.pl counter in rougly 22h... If we were to follow Capacitor load curve I would say it will sell out (or at least reach 9k mark) in about 4 days. Luckily I was able to get mine soon after anouncement (710 on the counter at that time - only due to 'heavy load' error for 5...
  16. T

Another edition besides CE and Standard Edition without the figurine?

And they are almost all sold out. I am not sure if that counter is global or only for this site but counter on cdp.pl got only 4 digits (max 9999) and we are at 7,5k at the moment of me writing it (took roughly 22h from start of pre-order)
  17. T

The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

This is how they did W2 on E3 in 2010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysDR8loN0oU I suspect similar thing now :victory:
  18. T

The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

Tor Zirael must be near lake - I would even say right beside one.
  19. T

E3 2014

Zamówiłem kolekcjonerkę jak było 710 na liczniku. Tylko czekać ;]
  20. T

Magical Signs in TW3

Aard in combo with maxed sword tree was fun. Mass stun - then use multi finisher to kill them while dancing ;] I was not a big fan of Igni - it has its uses but not as all out combat spell - was fun every now and then, but Aard + sword was my way of dealing with packs of enemies :victory:
Top Bottom