Search results

+
  1. fchopin

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Thank you for the 1.5 patch, it looks good.
  2. fchopin

Patch 1.3

Thank you , will start another game.
  3. fchopin

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Thank you for the patch.
  4. fchopin

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

The mini map looks good, thank you.
  5. fchopin

Patch 1.23

Thank you for the patch but i am a little disappointed as i expected a little more.
  6. fchopin

Hotfix 1.22

Thank you.
  7. fchopin

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

Please fix this problem CDPR as at the moment knife throwing is not useful.
  8. fchopin

[POLL] V's partner

I voted for Judy but if Jonny was also included i would have selected him.
  9. fchopin

Hotfix 1.21

Thank you.
  10. fchopin

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I also love the game and ask CDPR to continue fixing the bugs and add a better balance for the game. At the moment i am confused as i want to continue playing the game but i need to know what the plans are for this game so please let us know.
  11. fchopin

Patch 1.2

Please fix the perks ASAP and don't worry about police cars until the perks are fixed.
  12. fchopin

What is your mod wishlist?

I would like to start the game without the story mode activated so all city's are available from the start . So if you play as a city kid after you meet Jacky and you are introduced to his family the next mission does not start automatically so V can explore all city's and do whatever then start...
  13. fchopin

Patch 1.2

I had the same problem with silent footsteps before 1.2 so this is not a new problem. Playing on PC.,
  14. fchopin

How many more patches are required

Thank you for the list. I know about Merciless but did not know about the others. I wish CDPR tell us all the fixes they do so we don't ask for fixes that have been corrected.
  15. fchopin

You say most are fixed so tell me witch ones are fixed then, i only know of one that was fixed.
  16. fchopin

CDPR needs two or three patches just to fix some of the perks that are not working correctly so they are a long way from fixing the game. They should tell us what they are planning to do so we can prepare to continue playing the game or just stop and wait.
  17. fchopin

if you're a cyberpunk (genre) junkie like me

I also love the cyberpunk world CDPR created. I wish they create a new skin for V in a DLC like the Netflix carbon so we can continue the game.
  18. fchopin

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Please fix the bugs and forget about police cars. There are over 30 abilities not working correctly so please fix them before you add anything to the game. Also allow us to select what to show on the map like 3 or 4 things at the same time.
  19. fchopin

CD PROJEKT Group: Strategy Update

I like what they said. The future looks good for Cyberpunk. It also looks good for better conditions for developers.
Top Bottom