Search results

+
  1. KentGAllard

AMD driver crashes on Win7 solution

So I decided to bite the bullet and try an advice from the GOG forums to make Cyberpunk stop crashing So I install the October AMD drivers instead of the ones recommended by CDPR and... it works. The game doesn't crash on startup anymore. Well ain't that a bloody New Year's miracle Thanks for...
  2. KentGAllard

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

They should overhaul the game making it as close to the promises as humanly possible. But they won't.
  3. KentGAllard

Do you think the MP will turn into a cash cow for CDPR?

No, you're not the only one. Ever since the announcement I had a palpable sense of dread that CDPR might lose their way with the multiplayer portion of Cyberpunk. Turns out I was wrong, they lost it way before that, but still. There are some points at which things can't improve, but there is...
  4. KentGAllard

Stop drawing conclusions when CDPR openly states that things are placeholders and subject to change.

"We" didn't hype ourselves. We were drawn into a consciously engineered wave of hype.
  5. KentGAllard

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

Most likely both of these are going to happen. They did promise free DLCs for Cyberpunk and they are probably gonna be nothingburgers like the last time around. 1609100946 Yeah, "spite" is a great reason to pull the biggest release of the year. When was Sony ever interested in money anyway...
  6. KentGAllard

Name one what, company making games? Ummm... Capcom, THQ Nordic, Sega, Namco, Sony, Microsoft (and their subsidiaries), 2K, Square Enix, Devolver Digital. There you have it. A bunch of companies making games. None of which happen to be EA, Activision or CD Projekt.
  7. KentGAllard

A pity they then proceed to royally screw up the technical side when implementing the translation and never bother fixing it, like it was with Witcher 3. Yeah. It is indeed not like that. Which is meaningless when the game itself doesn't goddamn work. Depending on the region, this point may...
  8. KentGAllard

So... are you going to start naming cases when they've mass deceived paying customers, partners, investors and journalists all at once and goaded people into buying a game that's not only technically far from finished, but also lacks a lot of widely advertised and publicised features or are you...
  9. KentGAllard

Name the cases when they've pulled shit like this several times.
  10. KentGAllard

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I expect nothing. I hope that it'll actually stop crashing, but not too much.
  11. KentGAllard

If the alternative to that is the kind of company that after eight year dev cycle and endless hype releases unfinished products under false advertising and manipulates the media to hide just how unfinished the products are, then yeah, EA and Activision start looking positively angelic by...
  12. KentGAllard

They sold 13 million copies and that's taking the refunds into account. They won't go bankrupt because of this lawsuit. Even if they should.
  13. KentGAllard

Game frequently making windows 7 freeze up

Are you implying that we just don't have DX12 installed, hence the problems? Because... we do.
  14. KentGAllard

How do you keep screwing everything up?

Your point being?..
  15. KentGAllard

Mentioned but missing features list

Don't advertise what you can't deliver.
  16. KentGAllard

Because the start menu is convenient and I can put, you know, folders in there if I want and have everything tightly and neatly ordered without cluttering my Desktop with quick links to folders and such. And also because I prefer using the mouse rather than... doing what you described. Also...
  17. KentGAllard

Then I'll finally begin my long journey through my enormous back catalog. Mi scusi? What is there to learn in Win10 compared to 7? A more restrictive interface with less user customization? A start menu so shitty I made it a point to pay Stardock for a program that replaces it with a non-shitty...
  18. KentGAllard

Because Windows 10 is worse and moving onto it from 7 is a downgrade, not an upgrade. 1608538261 Because that's the ONLY reason people don't want to install 10, amirite? FIY, I got Win7 on my desktop and WIn10 on my laptop. After first hand experience with it, I'd rather get raped by a...
  19. KentGAllard

Mentioned but missing features list

Now there's an unwarranted insult to Troika.
Top Bottom