Search results

+
  1. N

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The problem for me is the bugs are only a small part of the issue. The game feels broken and unfinished even if you take out all the bugs. The Police AI is broken. The NPC AI is broken. Cars pop out of view and disappear when you turn them off the screen. Content is clearly cut you can tell...
  2. N

Sound Issues

Same here, I broke a window just now, no sound at all. Often when I get shot there are no associated sounds... Missing voice, sometimes voice playing twice over each other. This game is so unenjoyable I am struggling to keep playing. All the visual, physics and other bugs are one thing but...
  3. N

Bug Tracking Megathread

How is the Last Wish bug not on here, been around since release. Completely Last Wish properly, quest marked complete, then going on to Ugly Baby quest, when talk to Stablemaster Last Wish becomes failed...for no reason.
  4. N

[BUG] Quest - Last Wish - Cannot Complete

[BUG] Quest - Last Wish - Cannot Complete After completely The Last Wish (all items checked and quest marked complete and moved to completed section) then moving on to the Ugly Baby quest, upon talking to the stablemaster the Last Wish quest is then marked failed. This bug has been around...
  5. N

[Suggestion] Storage

Yeah, how this wasn't included blows my mind. I know the potion/crafting system attributes to not having to carry tons of stuff..but yeah..you still end up overloaded. I got the 160 bag and still overloaded non stop. Finally I had to use Cheat Engine to give myself max inventory because it...
  6. N

Dear CD-Project,the quest tracking system in this game has one MAJOR flaw

The simple solution is: - Ability to Select multiple active quests (So you can pick 1, or 100) - Ability to toggle all on or off
  7. N

If my weapon is drawn, allow me to parry and dodge

PLEASE YES. This along with being able to lock on at a further distance. It is so stupid that if a mob doesn't go hostile to me that my block activates witcher sense. Please fix!
  8. N

Gameplay exactly the same a level 1 vs. level 70

I see what you are saying, but the world feels so good, and the quests are all interesting, that I don't ever feel "bored" or like I am not progressing. Yea, Witcher games are "stripped" compared to other high customization based RPG's..but it's partly intentional and I don't mind it. Take DAI...
  9. N

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Sell all junk +1
  10. N

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

It worked for me.
  11. N

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

Didn't read the rest of the thread, but can confirm this works, been using it for days. Completely removes cutscene stutter. The only ones that don't seem to be affected are some of the paper cut scenes (might just be the loading screen ones)
  12. N

Somewhat Better Graphics

I find this to be one of the first games where I don't need SweetFX oranything else...I love how it looks. I can't even get 60 FPS with what we have, no need to add and tweak and drop more FPS. Good work regardless it looks nice :)
  13. N

New and improved sharpness on high with new patch destroys nature look

Lol. I want to sharpen armor on Medium, but faces should only be low, vegetation should be low-medium and everything else should be adjustable with a slider while in game so I can see the effect :) He he......
  14. N

Not enough money early on in the game.

I think this is intentional game design. The first area is a prologue and they don't want you getting super powerful. I think once you hit the big cities you have collected tons of obsolete money types that you can exchanged and started to get more money. Or if it just really bothers you so...
  15. N

New and improved sharpness on high with new patch destroys nature look

Maybe they should add: Super Extra Duper Low Super Extra Low Super Low Low Super Extra Duper Medium Super Extra Medium Super Medium Medium Super Extra Duper High Super Extra High Super High High People would probably still complain though :)
  16. N

The DLCs "Temerian Armour Set" IS DELETING all the FILES OF THE GAME 25 GB LOST

I wasn't able to get the DLC to work either.
  17. N

[FEEDBACK] A few simple solutions - serious gameplay impact

Thanks for the feedback. I thought the Witcher sense was REAL bad, as did my friend...but oh well =D Definitely need to fix the lock-on though..why do you have to be like 10 Ft from an enemy to lock on or see it's level...bad game design.
  18. N

[FEEDBACK] A few simple solutions - serious gameplay impact

Thanks for your comments :) I agree with your assessment on my second point. On the first however, I do agree that it is "focusing on the clues" but the problem is that it makes it hard to see your surroundings. You can only see to your right and it just really clutters things up, unless you...
Top Bottom