Search results

+
  1. PotatoProphet

Ideas to socialize

It struck me today that this game feel very solo-player-like and isolated, to me, and I started to wonder why that is... I have 0 friends in Gwent and on GoG. This is highly unusual for me, and sure, this could be me just not putting in the effort, but even so it adds a lot to the game if it...
  2. PotatoProphet

Installing the Enhanced Edition from DVD

Ah, I didn't think about that ;D I just wanted to let you know.
  3. PotatoProphet

I've mailed you now :)
  4. PotatoProphet

Thanks for the help and the link Mobi :) however it did not solve the problem :-\ might be because when I install the first of the three downloads (.NET redistri. stuff) it says it has known compability errors. And when I search it the guide forwards me to the second .NET. The problem is when I...
  5. PotatoProphet

Next game for you?

Sounds great :D I'll see if I can find it somewhere cheap. Thanks for the tip :).
  6. PotatoProphet

Discuss anime movies..

A true narutard will break free from a dumpster you know ;D I'll use my copy of the move rasengan, huaaah *bashes my hand in the dumpster wall* .....gah! :whatthe: that friggin' hurts
  7. PotatoProphet

Which fantasy film is the best

Well except for those obvious :) underworld is quite nice I think. They are quite well thought through and the atmosphere is great :D
  8. PotatoProphet

Ah, sorry about not being clear about that :). It's directly in the beginning of the game installation. The first thing I have to do is choose setup language, I confirm english and move on. A loading bar pops up and it says 'The witcher setup is preparing the InstallShield Wizard, which will...
  9. PotatoProphet

Heya, I have a... hrm... tiny problem. I'm sorry if there's already an answer to this, however, I'm tired and annoyed as hell (I've been programming all day, and it's taken it's toll). Anyway, I got the enhanced edition today Awesome! When I try to install the dvd an error messages pops up...
  10. PotatoProphet

About Flaming

Hihi, that was really funny ;D It would be awesome if more things like this was linked in this thread :) I suck at finding fun stuff so I can't link anything, sorry :-*
  11. PotatoProphet

I don't want to save the world!

I haven't thought about it before... but yeah, it is a major cliché that alot of games use. A winning concept in many terms. However, it would be fun with an epic game or gamestudio that evolved the idea so you either have to conquer the world and keep it in your grasp (ala overlord style) or...
  12. PotatoProphet

Discuss anime movies..

Okey I'm gonna be the lame one that everyone flames....Naruto, go go NARUTO! :teeth: I love it, it's fun and -if I'm not mistaken- very well thought through :). Just the sheer amount of episodes makes it last for what seems forever.Another anime I really like is Hunter X Hunter. Alittle childish...
  13. PotatoProphet

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Oh, I want to post something ;D... But where the heck do you find these weird stuff? :whatthe:
  14. PotatoProphet

The Witcher: Fan-Music

Lovely! :DThanks bluejay! I hope you keep up the good work. I love this kind of music. I'll go to the site as sson as possible.And I want to thank you for putting the hard work into makeing the music then release it here for free (the ones you have linked) :) very admirable.As said, keep up the...
  15. PotatoProphet

Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help!

I want you to know that I think that what you do is admirable! :) There should be more people like you :beer:.I would donate if I had some money and if I had known you better :). So I might chip in later, though it won't be much :( I'm a student so I'm low on cash all the time (I only buy games...
  16. PotatoProphet

How old are you ?

Happy birthday to both of you :D! (alittle too late and alittle too soon, but whatever ;))
  17. PotatoProphet

Where are you from ?

I'm glad to hear it! I love Sweden for so many reasons :) the two best parts for foreigners is that you can go around everywhere in the nature (and camping and stuff) however you have to be like 25 meters away from a resident if you camp or something like that. I've heard that's not very common...
  18. PotatoProphet

Next game for you?

I'm glad to hear that :D! I might be getting the game today, I'm really excited, I'm supposed to study right now but I just can't wrap my head around problem solving when the witcher keeps popping up in the back of my mind ;). And hell yeah! ;D Starcraft 2 is the highest on my 'I-want-soo-bad'...
  19. PotatoProphet

The Witcher: Fan-Music

You don't happen to know if he made more music and has like an archive somewhere :)? I'm reffering to Riot, but if you know anything about Blue I'll be happy for that aswell :D!
  20. PotatoProphet

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Thanks for the warm welcome :D!And yey Petra, then I'm not alone with the smily love :peace: and I'm gonna go right ahead and vote for some merchandise ;)!I didn't know there were so many swedes here, I'm glad there are though :beer:Vart i landet bor ni? Jag bor i Västmanland :) (Translation...
Top Bottom