Search results

+
  1. W

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

How else do you expect us to sense magic present in the world. Also have a great anniversary.
  2. W

CD Project RED in bed with (EAs) Origin?

Yup that's what I some it up to so I couldn't careless, it's all just legal writing that covers their base. Also don't know why you gave me that large reply but I guess it will inform others. I think the keyword is look. If I look through your files looking for a game file I will only be...
  3. W

It's suspicion to people who have no understanding of legal writing, also the part about "them collecting any date" I'm pretty sure it didn't say that.... "Still, the question remains why those parts were in the EULA in the beginning?" Well you see for a game to work on a computer a couple of...
  4. W

EA/BioWare's Origin WILL be a mandate for ME3, CD Projekt RED now has my business for life.

Thank you from saving me from the trouble of reading garbage. I now know you have no idea how computers or spyware works and will never listen to what you say on the topic of technology, thank you once again and enjoy your day.
  5. W

You should just stop your discussion with "ArisT4" the second he mentioned spyware=origin is a clear indication that he has no clue what he's talking.
  6. W

New Preview at VE3D and 12 minute gameplay video!

So tempting but I will avoid this until after I played the game.
  7. W

A concern, ordering from GOG

How are you complaining you have 6/7 days to finish this precious download, man why is everyone so bitter these days. I might understand if the game released tonight with no pre-load even then it's just a game stop complaining enjoy that you can afford the game and have internet.
  8. W

Likely not getting the game.

you have 8 days to transfer the money at least try or stop crying.
  9. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

Forgot one http://tw1.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=6047.msg5413282#msg5413282Another question if I found them all why didn't I win...?
  10. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

Congrats to the winners.How many eggs were hidden?
  11. W

Dragon Age 2

Your voice does nothing to affect their stance on the subject of DLC item, if you disagree with it let your money do the talking. But don't resort to name calling.
  12. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

any news yet?
  13. W

Dragon Age 2

Maybe people just like the game? Why do they have to be mad?Anyway if the witcher 2 sell over 2 million copies in the first month it would have sold more copies than DA2 I believe.
  14. W

An open letter to CD Projekt, or Why I Cancelled My Preorder Over DRM

Don't worry i'm buying the game twice so nobody cares.
  15. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

I feel foolish now. :(
  16. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

Don't know the funny thing is I think they think i'm a cheater cause I was able to find a lot of eggs. At least that's what i am getting at from secondchildren's reply.
  17. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

Sent you a pm.
  18. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

cool hope i win. :)
  19. W

Why are the sex cards not returning in The Witcher 2?

Cause people are childish and claim it "made them want to collect them all" and when they do they have a bad taste in there mouth, when all they could have done is NOT COLLECT THEM. And about the like DA comment those were badly done cut-scene they themselves have said they want to be on par...
  20. W

Easter Egg hunt 2011

no you're right there is three threads with 2
Top Bottom