Search results

+
  1. U

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

I gave FCR a shot but it's a bit too rough for me. I mean, I could, *probably*, handle it, but I want a more "cursive" game experience as opposed to an endless stream of reloads.What I wanted to ask was if installing Flash (after deleting FCR) with the options for "Harder", but then removing the...
  2. U

[TW1][mod] Full Combat Rebalance v1.3 RC

Hey!Another question for you: been reading about swords getting bugged if you use oil on them and reload. Since FCR relies heavily on oils, and saves/reloads, won't this be a problem?Cheers!cc
  3. U

Hey!I was wondering - I've seen the phrase "optimal character development" quite a bit in this thread and I'm not sure how much room for customisation there is. I mean, there's the sword type and the sign type, but can I mix and match? I don't want to become a master at everything.Now, this...
  4. U

Hey!I was wondering if playing the game on medium (or maybe even hard) would force me to remake areas in order to be able to advance. I mean, more than vanilla. Other than that, this looks great and I really look forward to it.Cheers!cc
  5. U

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Hey!I was thinking about installing your mod, but I haven't played through the game yet. Got to Chapter 3 a while back but stopped, and now I want to start over. I don't suppose it'll be too harsh, will it? :PAt any rate, if I start with this now, will I be able to upgrade to FCR without issues...
Top Bottom