Search results

+
  1. P

Graphics glitches after 1.22

I tried verifying once, and it didn't help. Won't hurt to try again, I guess.
  2. P

Graphics glitches after 1.22

I've had the same issue since 1.21. Boats and wells are the worst, but I've also noticed certain rocks and puddles are also weird. And broom handles and poles/spears are now invisible, or have the crazy mesh too. Also found a few locations where the houses are floating or missing entirely...
  3. P

possible to create a scripted installer for a mod?

possible to create a scripted installer for a mod? I'm working a texture mod for Geralt, and I was hoping to make a scripted installer for the nexus mod manager, because I have a lot of varieties I'd like to be able to mix and match. But I don't know if it's even possible, since Witcher handles...
  4. P

Dos any one want Yennefer to be in TW2 AOKS?

Blood of Elves
  5. P

A note about preorder and TW2 editions from CD Projekt RED

I pre-ordered, but I also plan on getting the Collector's Edition. I am a happy fan-girl! =D
  6. P

Question if you don't have a savegame to import

Maybe I'm imagining this, but I thought I heard if you don't have a save game, it will start you off as Neutral?
  7. P

Witcher 2 pre-order available

I am very tempted to pre-order, but I'm also going to wait until we have system requirements, and until I know I can get an uncensored version. (Show me the boobies!) Thanks for the links, though!
  8. P

[mod] Talent of the Cheater

I started a new game last week, and I've never used this mod before. I don't have anything else installed, and I'm patched up to 1.4, I believe. I'm going to try again tomorrow, so I can give you more specifics. Maybe I was having a blond moment. :pETA: Must've been me, because it works now...
  9. P

So... is Kalkstein a human or a "non-human"?

Kalkstein lives in the non-human district, so I always assumed he was a gnome, or part-gnome. (Doesn't he say his ancestors were gnomes, or did I just imagine that?) Maybe humans consider him more non-human than human. Otherwise, I have no idea why he'd choose to live with non-humans. He never...
  10. P

Who's your favourite woman?

I think my favorite lady is Triss, too. I'm also fond of the Lady of the Lake and Abigail. Beyond them, not many female characters stand out, except Shani.
  11. P

[mod] Talent of the Cheater

I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, but it seems like I'm not allowed to rest until I've used every single point, but I always end up having extra points...
  12. P

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

You know, I've never used any oils or bombs in any of my playthroughs. I focus on getting intelligence, dexterity, strength, and stamina leveled out at a sort of balanced pace. I also do this with the swords, and make sure I have the bronze filled for all the styles. Then I max out Igni and...
  13. P

The Witcher 2 Interview on Elder-Geek

I'm hoping that they do have time to make some DLC's. I trust CDP and I know that if they're going to put out DLC, it's going to be good, quality stuff. (Unlike Bioware's ****fests. ME2 stuff is at least worth playing. Dragon age DLC's, on the other hand, are an embarrassment.) And I really hope...
  14. P

The Witcher 2 at "Best of E3" contest!

Ha, Witcher kicked everyone's ass! Awesome!
  15. P

The Witcher 2 at "Best of E3" contest!

Guess who's at #1?=D
  16. P

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

Pretty pictures, but everything else sucks. Bad. If I have to click 'Read more' for every single reply, you can be sure I won't be reading very much here.
  17. P

Discuss the FAQ

qft.
  18. P

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

It's really not all that different from this. He's just got a nastier scar and needs a shave. Don't think I'd want that guy playing daddy to a kid either, but methinks they were going for the darker, grim "freak" that makes children cry and cats hiss when he passes through town. Just because he...
  19. P

New voice-actor for Geralt in the Witcher 2?

Yeah, I thought it sounds exactly like Doug C. too. I'm wondering if people are hearing another voice somewhere that they mistake for Geralt's dialogue or what, because I didn't notice any difference at all...
  20. P

Will the Witcher 2 be uncensored this time for US versions?

It always boggles the mind why parents buy their 10 year old an M rated game and then have a meltdown when they realize the game has blood and boobs. RTFM people! If the US version is censored, which I'm assuming it will be, then I'll shell the extra money for a non-censored version. CDPR is the...
Top Bottom