Search results

+
  1. U

fistfighting question

ive actually used both those upgrades for fun, since i was lvl 40 first play through and had a lot of extra bronze i wasnt usin. the powerup works by holding a button down. the only thing i can think of then is that u have to unlock the dexterity skill that allows all the extra moves or whatever...
  2. U

fistfighting question

i just love that this game actually has something in it that NO ONE knows the truth of it. not even RED people... its insane.
  3. U

I was worried there for a minute....

it actually sounds like they did copy from u...
  4. U

[mod] Knight Templar Mod (updated)

i cant get the knight templar download! that sucks... i wanted that one and the guard templar. not lookin to change the order, just the guards and knights of vizima. that would be the first picture u have in ur first post and the guard templar one (that download still works). i think u should...
  5. U

[TW1][mod] Full Combat Rebalance v1.3 RC

i meant i thought it changed something relating to the red glow, like the distance it happens or something, or that it got rid of it entirely. if it were to be gotten rid of entirely, itd be absolutely amazing! i could actually feel surprised if i were attacked. if even the distance was taken...
  6. U

i like how u tied strength to dexterity to intelligence (stamina must feel left out :teeth:)issues:1. im using the OTS camera mode. when a cutscene jumps in or when transitioning from area to area, the OTS range resets :whatthe:2. the skill tree is SOOOO confusing with the colors being left as...
  7. U

just wondering ur take on this. do dropped weapons last longer, like a day or two, or do they fade away along with the permanent body? worried about the above issue.
  8. U

fistfighting question

winning isnt an issue actually. ive never lost. i dominate in a ridiculous fashion: by seemingly cheating. i basically time the crossed-out fist that shows up after i hit the guy to like 1 second and then attack again. im almost never stopped and i almost always interrupt his attack. but again...
  9. U

Patch 1.5 now available!

it sounds to me like the directors cut will include all the 1.5 stuff, flash mod, and probably all the censorship stuff removed... but im guessingim definitely DLing this patch, but not flash... FCR is available now! apparently, all the flash stuff, but more
  10. U

fistfighting question

so ive been tryin to test that theory out, but so far, the fist with the lightning bolt or whatever it is never seems to mean i should press attack. it doesnt lead to anything except me gettin hit. can someone possibly from RED answer this, cause it doesnt seem correct and there is nothing in...
  11. U

[mod] The Witcher Texturen Mod!

huh? i downloaded the arkaniet file and didnt realize it overwrites some of urs. i reinstalled ur mod overtop of his again to be sure im using all ur mod has to offer, but im at a loss here. i have NO idea what ur trying to say in this post. i can only gather that (from the post above this...
  12. U

[mod] Flaming sword icon on hard

oh, i c. just that the mod included a hard mode flaming sword script file, and a replacement wgsdefs.lua file. just wanted to know what the change in that file was, if any, in case id like to remove the flaming sword for re-added difficulty
  13. U

NICE!!!! im deleting my save games and starting over as soon as this is ready to download.i noticed u answered the edit. does that mean the auto sheathing problem is fixable and ur gonna tackle it, or (surprise!) u already have in FCR???one thing that i noticed about what ur mod does that might...
  14. U

[mod] Flaming sword icon on hard

thanks for this. im using it as well. what changes were made in the difficulty file? was it just the addition of the last line pointing to hard mode having a flame icon??? just wondering cause id like to throw it in the override folder if thats possible, since its the only mod im running that is not
  15. U

[mod] adda chainmail nightgown (retexture) & geralt chainmail shirt

this post is like a year old or something... i doubt the person who did this is still around and workin.
  16. U

Request

a mod like that wouldnt make much sense, since honestly, u have it for like 2 hrs worth of gameplay and then thats it... plus, the difference in stats is so insignificant by then, it really shouldnt matter much. but if its something ud like to have happen, i know there are tutorials on how to...
  17. U

fistfighting question

which i figured, but its funny that everytime i see the charged fist thing, i almost never hit the guy :-\ i seem to have a timing thing down though, that when the crossed out fist pops up, i wait one second and then click regardless of what fist shows and i always automatically interrupt action...
  18. U

ah, ok. didnt realize about the lore aspect. i understand then.yeah, yrden circle... blah. oh well.well, one thing left to improve that u could possibly do would be that freakin auto sheathing! ive read other posts scattered about over the past year or so after i posted one, so its definitely...
  19. U

fistfighting question

fistfighting question almost ashamed to ask, but since the game never explains it, what do the icons mean in the fistfighting??? i see three different icons: the fist, a fist with what looks like lighting grasped or something, and a crossed out fist. also, how does one dodge or parry on...
  20. U

Patch 1.5 coming for download on July 8th!

will this be changing anything that might cause already installed mods to not work? like the texturen mod?
Top Bottom