Search results

+
  1. J

How to see which level we are?

Yeah, it would have been cool if there was just a simple way to see what level your guy is. It is kinds confusing with the different levels and ranks of Geralt the Witcher. I remember reading the break down of the different Witcher levels, but with all the things going on in the game play cannot...
  2. J

Keeping books after being read

Nah, don't even bother, they just take up much needed space in your inventory. Read them, and them sell them off as quickly as you can to a book dealer...In fact, I buy them, read them right there and then sell them back immediately if I am able to. For example, there are some books you buy from...
  3. J

The Witcher Vs. Fallout New Vegas

The Witcher Vs. Fallout New Vegas Honestly guys, what do you think of these two games side by side. I personally love TW and think it is a far better game than FONV. Granted they are very different games, but TW has an authenticity that is unmatched . I would say I spent about 75 hours playing...
  4. J

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

Hands down all around, I agree that TW is a much better game than DAO. I played DAO all the way through to the end and then just stopped playing and went back into the Witcher. When I got my system, this was the only game I wanted to get on my system ASAP. TW is the best RPG of almost all time...
  5. J

Best game Ever!!!!

Best game Ever!!!! Yeah, I just wanted to make this statement loud and clear. This is the best RPG I have had the pleasure of playing. This is far better than the RPS's that came out this year. The story line is great and really draws you in as you play the game and get into the world of...
  6. J

Who's your favourite woman?

Morenn the Dryad in the druid Grove is my favorite....I even have a wallpaper of her on my pc...
  7. J

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I love the game. Cannot say enough about how sick this game is...Geralt is a hell of a character...
  8. J

How many times have you completed The Witcher?

I only beat the game once so far. I am on my second play through and decided to go another route and switch my alliances as I did not like the outcome of my previous choices...This is the best RPG I have played in a long time. I cannot wait for the next installment to come out. I won't say any...
  9. J

[Act II] LOST LAMB

Thanks for the replies, I guess I will just continue to play and keep chattin it up with the other npc's til I find him
  10. J

[Act II] LOST LAMB

[Act II] LOST LAMB Hello folks I have been doing some of the stuff in the swampo and ran into this little mission. The funny thing isthat I ran into that little lost boywhile I was clearing the swamp and the clay pits of Drowners and didnt think anything of him other thannot letting him get...
  11. J

[Act II] GRAVEDIGGER...

Well that definitely sucks...I was looking forward to that mission as there was bound to be plenty of action and spectre killing...
  12. J

[Act II] GRAVEDIGGER...

Finish off ghosts in the cemetery? Do you mean Hildegard Zollstock's husband? You don't need to get into the cemetery to finish him off; he'll appear outside of the cemetery -- in the same area where you find the gravedigger -- in the middle of the night.That said, it IS a good idea to get into...
  13. J

[Act II] GRAVEDIGGER...

[Act II] GRAVEDIGGER... Hey I am pretty new to the game and trying to get inside the cemetery for 2 reasons, 1, I need to get a corpse and perform an autopsy with Shani,and 2, I need to get inside and finish off the ghosts which involves speaking to a guard captain who I cannot find. Any...
Top Bottom