Search results

+
  1. W

EE Soundtrack

I had three disks in the box: - game disk 1 - game disk 2 - official sound track disk If you miss the last one, connect to the delivery company from where you bought it.
  2. W

New features in Enhanced Edition - Trailer

"Quest-guide" is just what was in my mind. Thanks for your information.
  3. W

New features in Enhanced Edition - Trailer

Do any body knows if this EE includes also 'strategy guide' like the first TW EE? It helped me out when I was lost every now and then...
  4. W

Keeping books after being read

What! Sell books!!! I understand when people buy books, but sell after reading...There are never enough books (and bookshells) in my household.
  5. W

"The Witcher" In Suomi

Ensimmäinen osa oli sen verran hyvää tekstiä, että uskon ostavani myös seuraavat.
  6. W

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Well, I don't know, but because I know where you live, I make a wild assumption:Reinder ear marker?
  7. W

"The Witcher" In Suomi

En.
  8. W

"The Witcher" In Suomi

No juuri tilasin ensimmäisen suomennetun "Noituri" - sarjan kirjan. Julkaistiin tuossa viikko sitten, nimeltään (muistaakseni) "Viimeinen toive". En ole sitä vielä saanut (tilasin netistä), mutta toivotaan, että on hyvä.
  9. W

Now reading [books]

Finally they translated first witcher - book as Finnish, and (of course) I ordered it at the very moment it was published. Haven't got it yet but I hope that it's good.
  10. W

Where are you from ?

At least some of us know...
  11. W

Playing Classic RPGs

I play most TBS - games, currentrly EU III HttT and Victoria II (both Paradox games), but every now and then I try some RPG. I got bored with DA but liked much TW. Next game I'll buy is Patrician IV ( Patrician III is one of my all-time favourites).
  12. W

What's that?! [QUIZ]

CD/DVD record (seen very close)?
  13. W

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Rifle's (or some other long type gun) lock as parts?
  14. W

Now reading [books]

Most of fantasy books are those. It's difficult to find out something original, but luckilly there are some.
  15. W

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

It's boring game, you shoudn't try it.
  16. W

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Deep-ocean fish ;D
  17. W

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Cancer cell?
  18. W

Which is your language ???

That is not a myth, it's the truth ;)
  19. W

Difference is not between 'normal' and Finnish Coffee, but between Finnish and Irish Coffee, but here you are:First, you need 4 things:- a mug- a coin- black coffee- vodkaHow to make it:1) put a coin to bottom of the mug2) poor black coffee into the mug so long that you can't see the coin...
  20. W

Yes, we are and we will also teach the world to drink Finnish Coffee, not Irish Coffee ;DEverybody knows the receipt of Finnis Coffee!
Top Bottom