Search results

+
  1. G

Pathologic (Kickstarter remake)

Pathologic (Kickstarter remake) Pathologic, one of the most unique and bizzare games of all time is getting a remake. It's a story-driven survival open-world adventure game, with some RPG elements and plenty of choices and consequences. Devs are asking for 250,000 $ and it's most likely to get...
  2. G

Just a personal thought

Just a personal thought Sometimes I miss the 90s when I came across different games and I played them without knowing anything about them. Today, there is so much analysis, comparisons, trailers, hype etc. Sometimes I think that I enjoyed games more in the "old days", before all this discussion...
  3. G

Superhot - Kickstarter FPS from Poland

Superhot - Kickstarter FPS from Poland Guys, check out this shooter, where time moves only when you move. It's a very stylish and unique game. There is even a playable demo, although the game is in an early stage of development. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/375798653/superhot
  4. G

World of Darkness game cancelled - just an idea

World of Darkness game cancelled - just an idea http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/14/ccp-cancels-world-of-darkness-mmo The development of a new World of Darkness game made by Eve Online developers has come to an end, so I was wondering if maybe one day, would you like to see another title in...
  5. G

Lords of Xulima (Kickstarter RPG)

Lords of Xulima (Kickstarter RPG) As a fan of old-school RPGs, I have to say that this game looks very promising. Turn-based combat, detailed character development (more than 100 unique skills) and beautiful hand drawn graphics...
  6. G

Question for CD Projekt

Question for CD Projekt First of all, I have to say that PC gamers admire your work as the most talented CRPG developer, but you already know that :)I'm interested whether are you focused solely on creating your own franchises? Have you considered developing sequels for some "classic" RPGs...
  7. G

More weapons / armor in Witcher 2

More weapons / armor in Witcher 2 The amount of weapons and armor in the Witcher, is the game element which in my opinion should be mostly improved. Gamers play RPGs for the story and choices as well as customization and loot. The Witcher is not "loot-heavy" RPG and it shouldn't be, but more...
Top Bottom