Search results

+
  1. G

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Yes the stock hdd is not that great. But a HDD will NOT fix performance issues related to frame rates..........
  2. G

My last words to CDPR and Witcher team

Must be great still being so you and not having any responsebility or working to support you and your family. Tell us in 10-15 years when you're working 40+ hours per week how it feels to waste money in the drain.
  3. G

Where's the new finishers DLC?

lol!!! Since CDPR failed to gives us a valid reason why the PS4 patch took 72 hours to arrive. Let me guess the intern at (only one working) at PSN is now off work for being sick right? :) I have a twitter account, but Marcin never responds to any negative constructive bug reports.
  4. G

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Completly agree. Also want to add Marcin and Witchers twitter completly ignoring paying customers/fans really have not done them any favors. Or having our posts on this forum deleted or heavily edited. We've never got a reason for why PSN took 3 days to release a patch. Looks like dlc finishers...
  5. G

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

You do not need a "high end" PC to achieve 30 fps in witcher 3 or any other PC game for that matter. A PS4 (7870) is more than capable to run this game at 1080p/30 fps. Don't care how big studio they are. They took everyones money and did not deliver a stable product. If you don't have frame...
  6. G

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Some words and disputing moderation. Whups.
  7. G

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Time is up, no frigging patch what so ever on PSN sweden physical store. Thanks a lot.
  8. G

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

NO PATCH IN SWEDEN, in 1.5 hours 24hours is up Where is the goddam patch??!?!?! No patch on swedish psn EDIT: I have the physical edition //angry customer
  9. G

When i'm working I don't have the time to browse gaming forums, but that's just me. Because at work..... I actually work While I fancy being proclivity for hard work, i'd never go as far call it "love for life". Incongruity ---->
  10. G

Hey guys, I have piss poor eye sights, also I've never owned a good PC in my life. Therefore 18 fps is good enough for me. You're all spoiled brats!!! I played games 20 years ago at 12 fps so you're all spoiled for expecting a 2015 console to run it at 30 fps minimium. Who cares about graphics...
  11. G

1.07 butchered xbox framerate!! Lock to 20fps in Swamps!!!!

What? How long are you gonna be saying that? They've had over 57 days to fix the game.
  12. G

50+ days if you didn't fix the game, offer a refund/pc code for ps4 users?

50+ days if you didn't fix the game, offer a refund/pc code for ps4 users? Hi! It's been more thant 50+ days since the game was released. Since the patch is nowhere to be seen on PSN (Sweden) I have to take other users input as fact. If it's true what they are saying: More bugs introduced...
  13. G

Curious how did you get the patch? Because it's not out in Denmark. That's why i'm asking. ---------- Updated at 10:37 AM ---------- Just so you know 7 people, yes 7, explained very detailed to Zero how a PS4 GPU works and operates. How it's very possible for a 7850 OC (PS4) to output 30 fps...
  14. G

patch 1.07.

Patch isn't out for the majority Also you have the patch so why don't YOU take screenshots?????
  15. G

Not out in Sweden either. Tried making a USA account but that didn't work either. Gonna assume the OS checks a flag when the game is searching for updates hence why it's not working for me.
  16. G

Exactly, it's the lack of respect that makes the customers angry and this point a bit embarassing. If the game is such an undertaking, then why take our money at launch? They could have easily delayed the console versions. Analogy: You wouldn't pay a carpenter if he built you a house worth 75%...
  17. G

What!? That's just ludacris if they are not fixing the fps by 1.07. They've had well enough time.
  18. G

1.07 when......... wait is getting tedious
  19. G

Tired of waiting for a fix, need REFUND!!!

Can't wait to see their optimizations in 1.07...... They really need to stepup their game, especially if they are gonna continue releasing games on console.
  20. G

A: I don't want to own 2 consoles B: xboxone GPU is beyond trash hence 900p or 720p in 2015 This doesn't actually solve anything Thanks
Top Bottom