Search results

+
  1. atomowyturysta

Anime a success? Check. Phantom Liberty?

Let's be realistic here. Edgerunners is a hit. 1.6 brought the game to new players and most of them love it. Phantom will probably do the same. But, by the time they do some final polishing with the game after Phantom, the game will be almost 3 ys old. And with inferior engine at hands, it's...
  2. atomowyturysta

NEW EXPANSION SPECULATION

First thing I did after watchig the Phantom LIberty trailer was watching Escape again :) Damn good movie :)
  3. atomowyturysta

Phantom Liberty story speculation

As for ending material. The NUSA/Militech story arch actually gives a lot of possibilities for several new endings and to modify the existing ones. It also can give a lot of V development leading to a possible sequel. I'm hyped up, because I love Cyberpunk and I love Escape from New York, and I...
  4. atomowyturysta

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Could work. But I'm Judy's fanboy, so I just can't have a better ending than the nomads one :)
  5. atomowyturysta

As for V being cured, I think they'll stick with the Nomad ending, which implies that there's a good chance for the cure. It's the closest thing to good ending any cyberpunk story ever get, and giving another "Congratulations V! You were cured" ending would spoile that. Still the fact that V...
  6. atomowyturysta

You might have noticed the changing numbers at the very end on the teaser. Any ideas? All are connected to the cyberpunk timeline, especially events concerning the US. My theories would be. 249 - Countdown to the release? Or, more symbolic, 249 years between 1776, when the US was born, and...
  7. atomowyturysta

They happen to state, quite a while, that there's going to be AN EXPANSION to the game, implying that there will we only one. However, as the game seems to came back with a a bang, with enough interest in the Edgerunners show and if the Phantom Liberty is successful and brings even more interest...
  8. atomowyturysta

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

I was kind of hoping for new gear options as weapon harness and stuff like that. maybe in 1.8 :)
  9. atomowyturysta

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

CAPTAIN RON! :D
  10. atomowyturysta

Quite possible.
  11. atomowyturysta

Seems to be inspired by "Escape from New York". President gets stranded/kidnapped in Pacifica, and Militech hires V, as she is the next best thing while Snake Plisken is unavailable :) It will probably give us some insight into NUSA/Free States/Night City politicala and social interactions, as...
  12. atomowyturysta

It most likely will mostly take place in now inacessible part of pacifica, beyond the barbed wire and defunct sentry guns. Plot? My bet the POTUS' plane gets shot down over NC and crash lands in Pacifica, and Militech tasks V with getting her back. I could hope for reuniting with Meredith Stout...
  13. atomowyturysta

I won't say the game is bad because of him, because it's not. But it would be better of without him. Also including Johnny in 77 prompted Mike Pondsmith to go retcon crazy with Cyberpunk Red :)
  14. atomowyturysta

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — coming to Netflix this September!

I kind of forgot about this show, and here it is. Looks promising if a little too over the top. But that's anime's thing. What I don't like is the generic, try hard "guy form every other anime". But I'll probably enjoy it.
  15. atomowyturysta

I don't think so. It more likely seem like 'Escape from New York" scenario. There's clearly Aerospace Force One down, and some mayhem onboard. There were some leaks that V may team up with the Prez in the expansion and it seems they were true. Hopefuly V'll get the chance to show the POTUS her...
  16. atomowyturysta

Anyone else keep coming back?

I'm on my third playthrough. With 1.52 the game is as good as new. Tried to make different choices, but realized I liked my previous ones :) So I play almost exactly the same as previously, although this time it's stealthy netrunner/tech build with decent reflexes. I guess I'll be back again...
  17. atomowyturysta

Soft lock Judy side job

She should call you some time after contacting Mr Hands. Should work with Takemura and Rogue too, but I always started with Mr hands.
  18. atomowyturysta

Something Vic said (SPOILERS just to be safe)

Well, Witcher games are direct followup to the books. What happened in the books follow into games. Cyberpunk 2077 changes events, people and places from Cyberpunk 2020. It really depends on the end user perception. If it's considere canon, that's retcon. If it's not canon, that's alternate...
  19. atomowyturysta

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

3xYes. And even more yes.
  20. atomowyturysta

Something Vic said (SPOILERS just to be safe)

V's problem is her brain is being overwritten by Johnnys digital DNA (the way it's explained is a masterpiece of scifi speak mumbojumbo and makes not a single ounce of sense, but hey) As for replacing your body, in Cyberpunk 2020 there were numerous models of Full Body Conversion that were a...
Top Bottom