Search results

+
  1. gurugeorge

Bring Back Breaching!

I like the changes to netrunning in terms of effectiveness - things like the synergies between smart weapons and hacking are delicious. The trees are solid, etc. There's been no real loss of power other than in terms of comparison to the ridiculously OP Contagion builds of yore. The...
  2. gurugeorge

Adding instead of replacing - is it ever going to be possible?

Curious if it's ever going to be possible to add new assets to the game instead of replacing extant ones? What have CDPR been saying, what's the situation with the two kits (Wolvenkit and Redkit)?
  3. gurugeorge

Rebuilding Cyberpunk modlist

Not sure if this is old news, I looked but I didn't find anything. Great modlist by this chap here, based around the FGR (full gameplay rebalance) mod. I myself independently settled on most of the meat and potatoes mods in his list, so I can vouch for it. If you want to get rid of the janky...
  4. gurugeorge

[SOLVED] Mouse steer reassignable?

[SOLVED] Mouse steer reassignable? Hi all, loving the game, but having some difficulty enjoying moving around. It feels sort of okay in F2 mode (no camera swing, which is what I dislike about F3 mode), but mouselook steering requires using the middle mouse button, which gets a bit sore after a...
Top Bottom