Search results

+
  1. Fandango9641

Broken Age

Broken Age Being the huge Tim Schafer junkie and fan of old school adventure games that I am, I picked Broken Age up earlier this week and managed to put aside an hour or two to give it a whirl this weekend. Honestly, I'm not all that impressed! Great production value aside, I'm just not...
  2. Fandango9641

Witcher 3: Share your videos

Witcher 3: Share your videos Thought I start a thread designed to consolidate user created videos discussing Wild Hunt. Seems to me there aren't a ton of videos discussing our beloved Witcher 3, so I'd love to see the community rally round and create some great video content to promote, discuss...
  3. Fandango9641

Cancelled Games - share your pain

Cancelled Games - share your pain Apologies if this is retreading old ground, but I wanted to ask whether any of you have found yourself at any time keenly anticipating the launch of a game only to see it cancelled? I remember being super-pumped for the 3rd installment of Fear Effect back in...
  4. Fandango9641

What I want from The Witcher 3 (Destructoid article)

What I want from The Witcher 3 (Destructoid article) Just spotted this on Destructoid: What I want from The Witcher 3 Reading it now. Thoughts?
  5. Fandango9641

Collectors Edition?

Collectors Edition? Apologies if the question has already been asked (I did a quick search of the forum without joy), but could someone confirm whether there is likely to be a collectors edition for TW2? If so (and I'm not sure I could be any more excited for this title), do we have anything in...
Top Bottom