Search results

+
  1. U

Sex Cards...

Hi -Not all the cards are explicit.How many cards do you have? And from who? I only have four or five myself and only one or two would be considered R (maybe X) rated. Other players, I am sure, can tell you which cards to specifically check to see if the patch is correctly installed. (not that I...
  2. U

help pleas

Any desktop computer built in the last two years with a discrete graphics card should be bale to handle the game.For a laptop check the above mentioned specs.
  3. U

How to make the best in-game forest ever?

Tell ya what:If you get this forest so good, the look, the feel, the sounds both small and large, that I have to get out my fog machine to finish the illusion, I am sending you people money :)Is there a direct x API to que up the fog machine and set cloud density? That plus surround sound and...
  4. U

Who did you give Alvin to?

My moment of truth has come. I must now choose and I have them both on me.They dont like each other much do they? I dont suppose I can just leave the kid in the hospital until the end of time? That is choose to not choose.**EditAh I see the game forces the choosing. And adds the "Who can protect...
  5. U

How to make the best in-game forest ever?

Bottom line its the story.Better props and locations can take a good story and it awesome. I am looking forward to playing in the new forest. I''m looking forward to the updated Geralt as well.
  6. U

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Vista Ultimate and The Witcher enhanced ed though steam with the directors cut patch.Eax is and always has been greyed out.more info avail at req.**Edit**Fixed after some playing with alchemy
  7. U

My condolences to Poland

I am sorry to hear the polish president is dead along with everyone in the plane. I don't wish death on anyone.I am not sorry he is out of office. I found his politics to be repugnant and full of hate mongering.
  8. U

Let's Guess The PC Version's System Requirements

My guessCPU: Dual Core 2.00 ghz min, quad 2.5 ghz suggestedRam: 4 gig min, 6-8 recommended (64 bit os)Video DX 9 with 512 memory, geforce 8x series min DX 10/11 Nvidia GTX2xx or better recommended (or ati equivalent.Sound Whatever works in windows min, EAX and something fancy recommendedNice...
  9. U

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

I like the new forums. My one complaint is that I cant get the search function to ever work. This was true of the old forums as well.
  10. U

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

I've been playing with it some more.I have a strange thing happening I hope someone can let me know how to work with the effect or work around it. (it may be a bug)Sometimes when I have Yrden selected and just tap the right mouse button it casts the powered up version. I even see the little...
  11. U

Medallion bug?

Every time I log, or zone it switches back to monster.
  12. U

Medallion bug?

Medallion bug? My Geralt seems to have his special medallion stuck on monster mode. I can meditate and change it to magic. It keeps changing itself back to monster. Is this a know bug? Or am I somehow not getting how to do this correctly? (Meditate, inventory, click to change from monster to...
  13. U

re: Non Witcher Weapons

The stacking does defiantly help. I am farming those things in the swamp the explode with acid as well, I can carve an item worth 40 orens out of their gizzards. While getting the various parts from the drowners around them who like to interfere.Yet you are quite right about torches being...
  14. U

Speaking of drowners, I have recently been farming them to make money. (chap two) I want the vest that sells for 5k. I have been finding alchemy drops off them sell for more then weapon drops off most things I have run into.
  15. U

In game Alerts/Messages

thank you.It would still be nice to have a running log to look at or a way to pull them back up as is.
  16. U

In game Alerts/Messages

In game Alerts/Messages The game gives a lot of information out, quest done, look at the glossary etc.Is there a way to pull these blurbs back up? Or have them stay on screen longer? I read fairly quickly and they aren't there long enough for me. It would be nice if there was a chat log window...
  17. U

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

I decided to try Yrden last night after reading parts of this thread.With a little planning and thinking it is fairly nasty out of box with out any added points. I am going to need to add some to it the next few levels.What does powering this one up do? Make it bigger? Range?Standing right...
  18. U

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

I like the new look.It is a lot more understandable why so many women are willing to jump his bones, then the undead looking version.
  19. U

Interesting about the dagger. I was wondering why I was getting more finishing move animations.On a slight tangent, how many mobs can you finish after a single Aard blast (normal level)? I have managed two but not consistently.
  20. U

re: Non Witcher Weapons Other then their value in orens do the various swords, axes, nun-chucks and dirks have any real use?
Top Bottom