Search results

+
  1. E

Comics and Manga

I recently started reading D. Gray-Man. It's supernatural stuff. I haven't read a lot of manga. I'm currently reading Naruto. If anyone is into school life, comedy, ecchi Sundome is a manga I would recommend.
  2. E

I want YOUR face for a game I'm making

I sent some to dedicated e-mail address Cory. Don't forget to read the notes along with it.
  3. E

I want YOUR face for a game I'm making

I'd love to help Cory. I'll collect some photos and send them to you tomorrow. I don't have many good pics though.
  4. E

The Witcher 2 awarded at Golden Trailer Awards

Congratulations :)
  5. E

When you completed your first playthrough were you satisfied?[SPOILERS]

I liked the 1st one better. That's all I have to say to you.
  6. E

Confirmed: Dark Souls Announcement Is PC Release

haha this is great news :)
  7. E

Wishroom

Gratz Dona :)
  8. E

Playing Classic RPGs

I have played Torment for 6 hours roughly and I have experienced 2 crahes till now. I have installed mods from this guide: http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/2009/01/planescape-torment-fully-modded.html There are also bug fixes there. I think you applied those too though. I'm running it on...
  9. E

Playing other games

Yeah unfortunately it crashes sometimes but nothing too bothering.
  10. E

Party! ~('.'~) ~( '.' )~ (~'.' )~ ☆

+1 @227 That big one is hilarious :D
  11. E

Playing other games

Thanks for THAC0 information Pangaea and secondchildren. @Pangaea You're talking about Angyar. I can tell you did it wrong xD, though I don't think there is a wrong way. What you do throughout the game defines your Nameless One's character. IIRC when intelligence points are high you get more...
  12. E

Party! ~('.'~) ~( '.' )~ (~'.' )~ ☆

OMG This thread is hilarious
  13. E

Playing other games

Hi guys. I've been playing more Planescape Torment. I'm in Sigil now. Collected some quests, done some of those. In one of them I had to enter a Mousaleum(sp), there was a Wizard there in the end as a boss fight. The combat in this game rather clunky but the other aspects of the game make up for...
  14. E

Playing other games

Umm..didn't you recruit assassins? I thought master assassin missions were interesting. They had their own stories. Also I found den system to be fun even though I got bored of it quickly. When you appoint a master assassin to a den Templars can't attack it anymore. Also sending assassins on...
  15. E

Playing other games

Thanks. I've already applied those. It looks good now on my monitor. Also there are some bug fix and extra mission mods in there.
  16. E

Playing other games

I watched that trailer on yougamers site earlier. Yeah, that looks like a Jackie Chan action movie but I'm more interested in gameplay and like yayo said it will probably not be something out of the ordinary. For me the biggest difference could be whether it is first or third person. I started...
  17. E

wow THE LAST WISH wow WHAT A NOVEL!!

I read two English ones. The Last Wish was better IMO.
  18. E

A "green" Witcher

Now, I'm not sure if you're serious or not. Is it a lore thing that I don't know of?
  19. E

A "green" Witcher

bwahahahaha I was puzzled when I noticed he was throwing away the bottles for the first time. I mean where does he get them? Does he make the bottles himself?
  20. E

Playing other games

I played both of them with skip mode, so it didn't take much time. Also, the fact that I enjoyed my first playthrough so much was a motivator to see more of the game. I've picked it up from TotalBiscuit Listening to daily/informal native speakers helps a lot I guess. Yes, my energy level in...
Top Bottom