Search results

+
  1. S

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! :)
  2. S

Unlikely Wishlist

Triss or Yennefer as playable characters for a side quest or two.
  3. S

This Game...

I'm an Ubisoft employee working for the Assassin's Creed brand (and an actress on top of that) and I can confirm that there is a huge difference between CDPR and UBI when it comes to passion, dedication and productivity. The smallest companies will always pour their hearts into their product...
  4. S

romance in the witcher

I am dreading to make a choice, because I went from Geralt + Yennefer forever! (after reading the books), to Triss is such a nice girl! (after playing the games). In the grander scheme of things, Geralt belongs to Yennefer, though. I wouldn't be upset if they didn't give us a final choice...
  5. S

CDPR claims 100% accuracy in identifying pirates, demands money from thousands

Lady, you're confusing me with some kindergarten child that needs to be set straight. Statements like these don't belong in a forum, especially from a Mod. Either that, or I don't belong in this forum. Have a good day.
  6. S

I wanted to say that this could be very well true, but when someone's quoting me, I tend to think they are replying to me. Ya know. Anyway. We're derailing the thread this way. And getting it locked up. (For shame.)
  7. S

Excuse me? What brought that on? I don't think I've written one single post on these board advocating piracy. But maybe I'm wrong.
  8. S

Gods, so true! I'm just going to quote this for truth, and wonder if nobody in CDPR saw this coming. Or maybe they did, but thought it was worth the risk. Eh. Playing TW2 is more fun than speculating on this.
  9. S

This leaves a bad taste, and comes across as vindictive. That's all.
  10. S

The Witcher 2 Screenshot thread.

After 23 pages I'm pretty sure everything worth posting has been posted at least once, so I'm only going to link some of my favorites. :)
  11. S

Real baby Geralt

For some strange reason, I just read this entire thread. And I don't even like children. (But yours is lovely, of course.) Daerdin, I am curious, do you actually call him Geralt in public and at home, or does his first name take precedence? May he grow healthy and strong, morally and...
  12. S

When will Sword of Destiny be released in US? [English]

Yes, read the unofficial translations in the meantime. Frankly, I prefer them to those done by the professionals for the printed books.
  13. S

Skyrim

And this is what I was waiting for. I've been stalking this thread for a while now, reading your opinions about it, because I knew that if there was a good, solid story behind Skyrim, with lots of interesting characters, The Witcher fans would be first to appreciate and recommend it. Turns out...
  14. S

whos your favorite witcher?

Serrit seemed pretty interesting. I wouldn't say no to an adventure set in the Viper School.
  15. S

Did you kill/save Aryan Lavalette? Might contain spoilers!

The point would be to meet his mom, which is one of the most awesome female characters in the game, imo. But seriously now, I've killed Aryan once. Since he's one of my favorites, I probably won't do again.
  16. S

A thank you note

Thank you for making my favorite game! And congrats for the awards.
  17. S

Handmade Iorveth doll

It came out gorgeous! Kudos for your hard work.
  18. S

Interviews, Articles, etc.

+1
  19. S

who's your favorite relationship?

Renfri rocks, yep.
Top Bottom