Search results

+
  1. P

A new trailer from TW2 coming soon!

Ok,ok so it is a preety clever trailer but how the hell Geralt was able to untie himself while he was in the cell ?
  2. P

Okładka do Wiedźmina 2 autorstwa mojej skromnej osoby

Dawno tu nie zaglądałem i może jestm nieco powolny ale - Dzisiaj na gry-online.pl zauważyłem coś takiego : Zna ktos historię tego obrazka i czy wie gdzie mogę znaleźć go w większej rozdzielczości?
  3. P

So whats all this about companions?

Yeah, in W2 other characters can accompany you like in Bioware games or something similiar to it.You can see it on gamplay presentation, where Triss acompanies Geralt in forest.
  4. P

The Witcher 2 - Designed with consoles in mind

Witcher 2 will sooner or later be ported over to console(s). It's not hard to guess from what the developers said, they didin't confirmed W2 on consoles but also they didin't deny it. IMO Cd projekt is trying to use to full potential of the PC's as much as they can so it won't be limited beacuse...
  5. P

[Combat] Parrying

It will be possible (at least block, don't know about parrying). You can see it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa7cBclLrjo around 6:24
  6. P

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

How would he then know if he liked it or not ? ::)And BTW: how do you guys like new art ? ( I suppose you don't :F ) More here: http://www.behance.net/Gallery/The-Witcher-2-Duel/468253*credits to Wielki Szu
  7. P

Some have threatened that they won't buy the game if they don't change the face.
  8. P

According to Blooddragon post here http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=28195.msg5396591#msg5396591 he wrote something like this :Nevertheless, in many commentaries you rightly draws attention to the fact that Geralt is too young, have too shallow scars, does not have enough scars and...
  9. P

Okay ! It's GO TIME ! !Explain me what makes such a HUUUUUGE difference between one and the other that makes him looks like a "gay run-of-the-mill hollywood star" ?
  10. P

And that would be...? White hair, cat eyes ,scars ? It's all there. Majority is saying that they don't like the new face but can someone really name what he doesn't like about him? Yes ! gameplay is much more important than good looking characters, I d'rather see fluid combat, interesting...
  11. P

DrogDrog--> IT'S THE SAME FACE ! ! ! just a little bit angrier.
  12. P

I didin't said that people need to shut the hell up. i was just hoping that the devs don't listen to evry single complain and try to adapt to it beacuse someone other may have even different opinion and I'm hoping they do the game in their own way. People as a whole will never speak in one...
  13. P

That's the question to one of devs i guess. Maybe they changed him beacuse of the different engine, or they made models for evryone else and left Geralt last, or maybe Beacuse they didin't expected such a huge reaction about his new look ? i certainly wouldn't. When i saw him on the trailer i...
  14. P

Yeah but when people will actually see Geralt in game they would be saying :"What the hell is this ? He looks so out of the place like some kind of freak"" Oh god they can't even make a proper model I got tired of the old Geralt""Geralt looks definetly weird compared to others.His chin, his body...
  15. P

DRM, SecuROM and copyright protection measurements

I'am partialy with you. I don't like the new DRM that requires constant connection beacuse it may interrupt in many unpleasant situations for example when a fuc**** tornado is on the loose behind a window and I can't play beacuse my connection has died. So i'm forced to play bingo with my dog...
  16. P

They changed the graphic engine aswell as graphic style and in comparision to other characters they said that Geralt face looked unsymmetrical and unnatural. Here one of the REDs explain why Geralt looks like that at the moment (google translate recommended :P )...
  17. P

Concerns about TW2

Aboout the scene from Mass Effect 2. They said that the similiarities were purely coincidental beacuse when ME was released the scene was already done or planned or something like that.
  18. P

W2 - pytania do CDProjekt Red

Czy rozważacie opcję dodania dwóch wersji językowych ? Bo ja już zdążyłem się przyzwyczaić do głosów z angielskiej wersji :P (Elf,Roach i ten zabójca królów brzmi fenomenalnie) .
  19. P

Live relation from CDP conference

...besides, I think that x360 controller on the presentation was used beacuse it's not easy to play on mouse and keyboard while you are standing without any table around :S .
  20. P

The combat system

I've read that they will also include that in the final game, so don't worry. Pirouettes, twisters etc.. will be back .
Top Bottom