Search results

+
  1. K

TW2: Extreme Quality Flora Mod [Update: FCR compatibility fix]

Looks great! Unfortunately the file sharing server seems to be very doubtful. Is there any way to load it on nexus. Thanks.
  2. K

Is The Witcher 2 finished?

Is The Witcher 2 finished? Actually, this is the main question. We know it is going to be released on Mac soon. But will a new content fee or not free be released for TW2? Thanks
  3. K

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Do something with the system of combat movements and sword-work. In TW2 the combat with more than two human opponents will inevitably turn into a series of tiger-style jumping and dodging interrupted with only with occasional sword hits. Strange the effective arch style sword hits were not...
  4. K

Xbox Sales numbers

The relatively low sales figures of the first week are quite natural. CD-Project is not famous for their X-box releases. There were people who were waiting for TW 2 on X-box. Mainly the fans of the first title who were not able to run TW 2 on their computers. And it seems to be the main...
  5. K

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

Hi, thanks for the conference and ,of course, for the brilliant The Witcher 2! I am sure a lot of PC users would like to ask this question. Will the content of TW2 main storyline have any updates in Enhanced Edition or 4 hours of gameplay and half an hour of cutscenes refer only to DLC...
  6. K

The New Stuff (PC Version)

In fact they didn't specify whether these 4 hours will refer to DLC or to an updates main storyline. I remember the line TWO NEW ADVENTURES, which more likely means DLC.
  7. K

All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

Will CD-Project mention the topic of future DLC for PC at the conference?
  8. K

Vess...yum

Strange, She is called VESS in English version. In Russian and ,as I suppose, in Polish versions her name is Bianca (It is a Polish name). She is much more interesting protagonist than Triss who reminds me speaking pin-up girl. Unfortunately Vess,s plot line seems to have been incomplete and...
  9. K

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

Hi, thanks for answering our questions. Is it possible to clarify this answer ,please? There seems to be a mismatch between the answer and the question. Will the game just support 16.9 or support only 16:9 aspect ratio which actually will result stripes on the monitor edges?Thank you
Top Bottom