Search results

+
  1. T

All of my gear is suddenly level 89 and 90. it used to be around my level - 30. wtf?

All of my gear is suddenly level 89 and 90. it used to be around my level - 30. wtf? hi guys. this issue im having is probably due to mods i used to have and uninstalled. perhaps it was due to "The witcher 3 Enhanced edition": all of the gear i used to have, gear that was roughly leveled to...
  2. T

How to bring signs that were changed in a mod back to vanilla?!

How to bring signs that were changed in a mod back to vanilla?! hi guys. I have been using "Wither 3 enhanced edition" for a while now. This mod Combines and changes some talents, mainly the alternate signs into the basic talents you get when you start the game. Something happened and i lost...
  3. T

[GAME BREAKING BUG] B&W quest: La cage au fou

[GAME BREAKING BUG] B&W quest: La cage au fou hi guys. i have a show stopper here: in the mission where i rigis is in a cage and i need to kill ghouls until his bloodlust is full i have a huge bug: when i start the quest the bloodlust meter is already completely full and no matter how...
  4. T

long loading times and horrible pop ins

long loading times and horrible pop ins hi everyone. ever since 1.10 or 1.11 (cant remember which patch) i get longer loading times than usual and a lot of pop ins. especially when i fast travel to novigrad or walk in there. i see a lot of smudged texture pop into high detail and missing...
  5. T

how to uninstall DLC so i can verify the game?

how to uninstall DLC so i can verify the game? hi guys. i have a strange bug. i have the GOG version and up until i installed HOS DLC i could easily use the gog client to verify my game files to fix issues (that sometimes occured because of mods). ever since i installed HOS i cant verify the...
  6. T

Turning the grey markers more.... grey??

Turning the grey markers more.... grey?? hi guys. i feel like im not the only one with this problem - the white markers on the map (hidden treasure, monster nest, etc), once visited turn grey, so you will know they have been cleared... but they are not grey enough. they seem awfully white to...
  7. T

Can someone help and convert an old XML mod into a version that can be installed with NMM?

Can someone help and convert an old XML mod into a version that can be installed with NMM? hi guys. im not a modder per se. i createdd the T&M mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/258/?) by editing the game's XML files, which is something i DO know how to do, but 1.10 requires an update...
  8. T

How does "script merger" work?

How does "script merger" work? pardon my noobish question about script merger but im not sure how it works: lets say i have 2 mods - i will call them "mod A" and "mod B" and i activate them using NMM and them use script merger to merge the two. 1) after i merge them, do i get a third...
  9. T

Anyone interested in making a "More random encounters" mod?

Anyone interested in making a "More random encounters" mod? Some of the mods that made travelling in skyrim fun for me were the mods that added more enemies and encounters into the open world. Can mods like this be done in TW3? i mean mods that alter spawn nodes from the game...
  10. T

Mods (like BCE or Ucross HC mod) vs NG+

Mods (like BCE or Ucross HC mod) vs NG+ hi guys. this is a discussion i wanted to make and hear what ppl think before i commit to another playthrough from the beginning. what i want from another playthrough is a different experience. i already have 300 hours of the witcher gameplay. about...
  11. T

Now that it's out - What is new to NG+?

Now that it's out - What is new to NG+? hi guys. for those who got a few hours on NG+ i wanna ask : is there anything more to it than just keeping the old equipment and skills and bumping some numbers of AIs the make them challenging? to me it sounds like all the game does it making enemies...
  12. T

how do i turn my mod from the old school kinda of quickBMS mod to the new format?

how do i turn my mod from the old school kinda of quickBMS mod to the new format? hi guys. im the creator of the T&M mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/258/?) and since i know very little about modding, and nothing about scripting, i was wondering if there is a simple way to create my...
  13. T

how do you get to high levels (over level 45)?

how do you get to high levels (over level 45)? hi guys. 1) i just finished the game and almost all side quests. i have just a few witcher gear quests and most of the races and all of the gwent mission (i dont like either of those) and i am level 35. how do i keep leveling up if most of the...
  14. T

a Crash to desktop immediately after finishing the main story

a Crash to desktop immediately after finishing the main story hi everyone. i "think" i just finished the story. and as the cutscene ends and i should be in gameplay (or perhaps another cutscene) - boom. desktop. no error message no nothing. can anyone help?! win 7, 64bit 8gb ram R9 280...
  15. T

What is the abilities_plus folder for and how to integrate my mod back into the game?

What is the abilities_plus folder for and how to integrate my mod back into the game? hi guys. this is awkward but i need help. my mod has become useless since 1.07 http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/258/?t since this latest patch i cant get changes to the opp_base_abl.xml and...
  16. T

Riposte and aard no longer work? (after 1.07)

Riposte and aard no longer work? (after 1.07) hi everyone. i was wondering if im the only one having this problem. when playing with the new 1.07 it seems like my riposte and counterattacks and aard do nothing against humans. geralt does the animation but enemies do not stagger nor fall...
  17. T

riposte (counterattack) and aard do nothing (1.07)

riposte (counterattack) and aard do nothing (1.07) hi everyone. i was wondering if im the only one having this problem. when playing with the new 1.07 it seems like my riposte and counterattacks and aard do nothing against humans. geralt does the animation but enemies do not stagger nor...
  18. T

Anyone knows how to edit the bandit's combat behavior?

Anyone knows how to edit the bandit's combat behavior? hi guys. while i know where i can alter the probability of soldier's and officer's to counter and dodge etc but that file (opp_base_abl.xml) only includes the guards. not bandits. i want to edit the bandit's chance to do such things (how...
  19. T

How to make humanoids have more abilities (like pushing and swings combos)?

How to make humanoids have more abilities (like pushing and swings combos)? hi everyone. i wanna try and make more enemy types (humanoid types) have the ability to "riposte" (push geralt back if he attack the enemies too much while the enemy is blocking) and combo swing (when the enemy swings...
  20. T

How to make "red skull enemies" easier and low lever enemies harder? (removes buffs and debuffs)

How to make "red skull enemies" easier and low lever enemies harder? (removes buffs and debuffs) hi guys. as far as i know much higher level enemies (red skull ones) have some sort of artificial buffs to them, and enemies below your level has a de-buff (reduced) for damage or\and...
Top Bottom