Search results

+
  1. Kalfear

TRAFFIC IS HORRIBLE CP v.2.0

LOL what, never heard of sidewalks??? shesh! :D
  2. Kalfear

quick reinstall issue

Thanks, guess I missed that announcement I reinstalled on the SSD last night and loaded up today no issues course thats not same as actually playing but so far so good 1695584406 heh can honestly say CP 2077 is one of the few games I didn't bother with mods for most part I got the driving one...
  3. Kalfear

quick reinstall issue

ok cool! Guess SSD it is then! lol can't hurt after all!
  4. Kalfear

quick reinstall issue

So I still have Cyberpunk installed on my 4TB HDD But since Starfield demands a SSD I git a TB SSD installed for Starfield But obviously ill never use a full TB for that game So Im asking what am I losing if I just delete my HDD install and reinstall on SSD Is there any carry over from...
  5. Kalfear

Poll - did you want your games to last longer?

My personal opinion is $1 for 1 hour So if I pay $80.00 for a game and get 20 hours game play I will not pay $80 to that company again I will wait for the next game to be $20.00 on Steam or GOG CDPR always delivers more then I expected in this regard and its one of the main reasons why I still...
  6. Kalfear

People that are older than the gaming generation

Welp im 56 and have no problem with game. So doubt its a age thing as OP suggests BUT I will say as a gamer whose been playing computer games since they began, there is generational differences to be found. But only in mass general terms as there will always be someone who stands out or...
  7. Kalfear

After new 1.5 update game flatlines at startup

So I read to make sure you dont have any mods installed as they all need to be updated for new patch THAT FIXED the flat lining at launch but now it simply doesnt Sync up and Launch at all Read the fix for that is to completely uninstall and reinstall (so will try that next) Ive no clue what...
  8. Kalfear

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

WOW always looked like crap from day 1 so bad example
  9. Kalfear

yup Unless they plan to add to that core game in expansions Always wondered why Game Studios do not go the MMORPG route in that Take Cyberpunk We got Night City and Surrounding area. Rather then make a new part 2 in 4-5 years come out with expansions every year that adds to the existing maps...
  10. Kalfear

I said this on Facebook forum and will say it here The main story was originally much longer So I will almost guarentee CDPR pulls a EA and puts the cut content into a upcoming DLC as instant content. EA does this all the time in their RPGs They make the game and then cut sections of the...
  11. Kalfear

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

Game didn't fail It set the all time digital release sales record (after refunds were tallied in no less) It made back its entire development costs and more in one day So game did not fail by any means HOWEVER I do think CDPR reputation has taken a nasty hit that could affect future product...
  12. Kalfear

The lack of 3rd person view

lol no they didnt Its been verified and proven that this game was initially TPP until they brought in a new manager who demanded it be changed to TPP And you can literally see missions in game where its obvious it was originally designed for TPP and changed over So no they didn't say that...
  13. Kalfear

Those saying Third is less immersive only say it because they lack any real argument or debate to counter third person. You will notice that everyone, almost to a person, who wants Third Person, has asked for FPP or TPP option. OPTION being the key word. Its the FPP crowd that is demanding...
  14. Kalfear

Cthulhu bug

15. Kalfear

Fall Out 4 has 3rd person option always has Unless you talking VR version which obviously is first person for the VR sake. Actually Ill have to check that (I own VR and non VR versions and played through both) As for mods, FO4 is like FO3 is like FONV is like Skyrim ... Bethesda games release...
  16. Kalfear

The degree of discussion around 1st/3rd person, modding V, and V vs the endings, is evidence of CDPR being onto something...

Exactly what I been saying as well Also while I been a long long long time supporter of CDPR and their games (hence the senior tag) This is the last pre order I make for any game they force FPP on in the future. ANY CDPR game with forced FPP will be moved to $30 or less bargain bin and ill...
  17. Kalfear

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

So basically you want a skip button You can fast forward through conversations if you so want to That's on you You are not on rails and can drag out Watson as long or as short as you wish to. Its entirely your own choice EVERY RPG ever made is harder early on because you lack skills and...
  18. Kalfear

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Honestly not sure which forum subject this should go under so General it is Cyberpunk 2077 review (Non Spoiler) "Disclaimer So going to save the haters and whiners some time here I think Cyberpunk 2077 is a bonified Masterpiece that has raised the bar significantly for all future Open World...
  19. Kalfear

Cyberpunk 2077 versus Watch Dogs, GTA and Mafia

LOL or they stop whining all together Man that would be super :D LOL Its pretty easy to see where CDPR got their influences from and while some might have done better. They completely different games and thus face completely different issues The biggest influence on CP2077 were clearly Deus Ex...
  20. Kalfear

So last night was really frustrating to me while playing CP2077

I tried Maybe bug last night but nothing was coming up when I tried so thats why id try to move forward
Top Bottom