Search results

+
  1. Danthrax82

Corporate corruption controversy

I'm glad that an employee at CDPR has called CDPR out about the hypocrisy of a corporately corrupt company making a game about the injustice of corrupt corporations taking over our society, while being corporately corrupt themselves but why has no one called out other AAA developers for the same...
  2. Danthrax82

"Major Update" coming today - 21st December?

I've seen several articles online regarding an apparent "major update" being released today. Apparently this has come from several Gamestop staff sharing an internal memo announcing it but I haven't found any official information about this. Does anyone know if this is true?
  3. Danthrax82

A Cyberpsycho side quest I completed but not the way the game perceived - bug?

So I came across a Cyberpsycho side mission. My objective was not to kill them but only to knock them out and have the NCPD take them alive, which is what Regina told me to do! But I've not been investing many skill points in stealth and hacking and as this was only a Moderate threat mission I...
  4. Danthrax82

Beat on the brat: Arroyo

Not sure if this is a bug or simply that I've not invested enough time levelling up in hand to hand combat (my Street Brawler perk is still at level 1 and I don't tend to use melee in RPGs) but if I try and fight this guy I do absolutely no damage to him at all and yet he takes me down with just...
  5. Danthrax82

How do I get my car back? - PS4 version

Now I'm in Act 2, whenever I call for a vehicle I always get Jackie's motorbike but how do I get my car back? I left a sniper rifle in the boot of my car and I'd like to be able to retrieve it! If I hold right on the D-Pad the only option I get is the motorbike but not my car!
  6. Danthrax82

Latest update - Version 1.04 (as of 12th December 2020)

17GB update on PS4, so make sure you have the space for it! Click here to see what they've fixed!
  7. Danthrax82

Several bugs on PS4 Pro version

I started playing this game at midnight last night and the first issue I found was the menu on the character creation screen kept slowly scrolling down by itself, even though I wasn't touching the right thumb stick and I had to keep scrolling back up. I've also found that this happens on the...
  8. Danthrax82

Should I have more magical powers by now?

Should I have more magical powers by now? I'm currently on act 2 just doing a few minor quests but it feels as if something is missing. I have the Aard magical power, which I've never needed to use so have never assiged more than 2 talent points to it but I get the impression I should have more...
  9. Danthrax82

Changing swords

Changing swords Is there a way of quickly changing between swords during combat or selecting which sword to draw before you enter a combat scenario? More often than not I've found myself in a conversation with someone that then results in a fight but when I draw my sword it's not the correct...
  10. Danthrax82

Leuvaarden (Act 1 to Act 2)

Leuvaarden (Act 1 to Act 2) Back in Act 1 I completed a quest for Leuvaarden to enter the cave under Vizima to see what happened to his friend and he promised to pay me whatever the outcome. Unfortunately by the time I was able to get back to the Country Inn, after completed said quest, all the...
Top Bottom