Search results

+
  1. U

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The cloth map is exclusive to the Xbox One CE? Great way to treat your original fanbase, CDPR.
  2. U

Divinity: Original Sin

I'm pretty sure that the game gave you a tip about the weight puzzle if you clicked on the statue, but the switch puzzle on the Immaculates library was really dumb so we agree on that one.
  3. U

Woah! This game is a lot better on hard, every combat scenario feels like a puzzle now(not dissimilar to Age of Decadence, but not quite that hard) and I've had some looong fights instead of roflstomping everything with my warriors.
  4. U

Respeccing

Respeccing In this interview for Ausgamer Konrad had the following to say about the leveling system: I wonder if this means you can freely respec Geralt. If that's the case then I'm not a fan of this decision.
  5. U

Leech is an incredibly useful talent to have on your melees because it makes you heal when you stand in a pool of blood so you heal when you attack enemies that bleed and when you're attacked. The only thing that has been able to kill Madora so far was myself because I'm trigger happy with...
  6. U

You know what's great about the exploskeleton? If you use the rain spell he becomes wet and can't ignite himself, thus rendering him harmless.
  7. U

I think it's GOG's fault because KS backers had access to GOG copies. Swen mentioned that by the end of the development they only had money for two ads: "It's word of mouth that is driving Original Sin right now," Vincke said. "We were late with our game, working on it until the last day, so...
  8. U

Explosive barrels are so much fun :)
  9. U

I hope it doesn't become grimdark like the Witcher games later on, this is a game that doesn't take itself so seriously and I really like that. But the reason why I said that is because this game plays way better than any of the other Witcher games(or any of the other Divinity games for that...
  10. U

Bold statement time: It's highly unlikely that Witcher 3 will be as good as D:OS
  11. U

They couldn't get a publisher.
  12. U

I know, what I meant is that BG's combat is RTwP while Divinity is fully turn-based. Not sure if putting off Divinity for WL 2 is a good idea, to be honest.
  13. U

Not that true to be honest, Baldur's Gate doesn't allow for nearly as much enviroment interaction and has real time combat. A mora apt comparison would be Ultima 7, but with a good combat system.
  14. U

What? Might and Magic X was released in january and it is quite good.
  15. U

Underworld Ascendant A RPG by OtherSide Entertainment

I also have a few reservations about this, but if they manage to get Doug Church and Marc LeBlanc on this I'll probably explode with excitement.
  16. U

GOG fucked up with this release :\
  17. U

Underworld Ascendant A RPG by OtherSide Entertainment

Underworld Ascendant A RPG by OtherSide Entertainment LGS = Looking Glass Studios, for those unfamiliar. Also, Tim Stellmach(lead designer of Underworld 2, Thief and Thief 2) is involved in the project:
  18. U

Witcher senses and your opinion, possible down(up)grade of them

If this replaces the cat potion(or if it's necessary for it to work) I'll be slightly upset, to say the least. Invoker is actually not that hard to play, it's all about knowing when to use which spells and seeing which build is more appropriate for the current game. I think Tinker is way harder...
  19. U

This game is so fucking good!
  20. U

Witcher senses and your opinion, possible down(up)grade of them

I just hope it's optional and you can finish the game without touching it.
Top Bottom