Search results

+
  1. T

now that B&W is out, any chance of getting the full modkit?

Gwent The Game will the send off for TW3, the downsized team will probably work on patches until Winter 2016 and that's that.
  2. T

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

Let's hope it turns out good, there is a lot of work to be done for the Gwent we know from TW3 to be good enough as a standalone game, we shall see what E3 brings us. To be honest how could anyone not see this coming after the news got out that CDPR will be showing something at E3. :P (Also...
  3. T

There are soooo few sexual partners in B&W

The expansion does feel quite lackluster in the romance terms. Even if we go for "Geralt has matured and is in a committed relationship" angle, he doesn't even get to have any real intimacy with either Triss or Yen, which would have made a ton of sense for either relationship and in the context...
  4. T

Non Withcer Gear Weapons and Armors are basically useless. Why?

Lore-wise Witcher armour sets should in fact be better suited to a witcher combat style, therefore they should be the best sets. Unfortunately this does mean that other armours become a bit useless. In my opinion they should have scrapped all the normal armour from the game, and either make lots...
  5. T

[SPOILERS] Choices From The Main Game That Affect Corvo Bianco Ending

I just looked it up, and in fact I did remember it wrong! It's when Ciri explains to Gretka how she knows how to make the blade oil to hurt the wolf king, she is asked if her father thought her how to make it to which she replies "Not my father, My uncle. Uncle Vesemir" . Apologies for me mixing...
  6. T

Acknowledging someone is your father is not quite the same as calling them a "dad", in sweet way. And she did indirectly call Geralt her father but not in a conversation with Geralt himself. Back on topic now though, nice that the guest does not just sit on their arse 24/7 and actually has...
  7. T

A Fan Service DLC like "Citadel" For The Witcher 3

Such a huge opportunity wasted, the setup was there and it the ending could have been made so much more satisfying. Well we can complain now but it's a lost opportunity now, there will only be patches and perhaps minor content update (doubtful), but a full blow quest for a party with friends at...
  8. T

Well at least the dialogue from Ciri's possible appearance settles the debate about her really wanting to be the empress and Geralt manipulating her by not taking her to Emhyr. It was clear as a sunny day before and it is clear now, it's totally not what she wants and she is even considering...
  9. T

Make better use of the guest room in Corvo Bianco [Spoilers]

I am nowhere near the end of BaW yet but noticed this thread and I knew that my expectations will exceed reality, opened it and bingo. I noticed that in the reviews there were a couple of comparisons of the expansion to the Citadel DLC from Mass Effect 3, the ultimate fan service and one of the...
  10. T

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Guess the witcher sets got.... optimised! Personally I feel that the dye system does not justify sacrificing the original quality and feel of those armours, especially considering they have been the way they are for a year and players would have long made their choice on which one they like by...
  11. T

[MOD] Witcher Reflex

Thank you very much! :)
  12. T

[MOD] Witcher Reflex

+1, this is one of my must have mods. Would be a shame to be playing BaW without it. An update or tutorial to make it work with the new patch would be nice. I haven't tried 1.21 yet but I am assuming most if not all script mods will be completely broken.
  13. T

Concept Bear Armor_Lexars

Looks awesome, thanks for the hard work! Any plans in regards to the upcoming Grandmaster tier Ursine set? I have to say I still prefer the way mastercrafted looks with this mod over the grandmaster. Although the fur might be a bit better match, and a belt. But damn all those plates and the...
  14. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

I am ready for CP2077, and I am glad that The Witcher is being put to rest for a foreseeable future. Being Polish I had the chance to experience the Witcher world well before the games, and I feel that the setting is being left in a good place. I understand if some people are not excited for...
  15. T

Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition

My guess is that it is a marketing deal, probably related to the fact that XBONE edition of W3 CE came with physical gwent cards which were exclusive to the platform, this angered a fair few people so maybe this is CDPR making up for it. Obviously if you are mostly after the gwent cards I...
  16. T

Well I'll be damned, for once it's good that I obsess over putting an order in ASAP haha. Glad to know I'll be getting my physical edition too. Sorry for anyone who didn't manage to get it ordered before it was taken down. I emailed GAME again yesterday but I haven't had a reply myself, so...
  17. T

Okay so I spoke to GAME UK a couple of days ago because I have noticed that after I placed an order for the B&W physical edition the PC version has completely disappeared from their page, I wasn't given much information aside from basically being told that the web team has taken it off the page...
  18. T

Concept Bear Armor_Lexars

I prefer the line like the concept (not stitches) :). Anyhow, great work guys, thank you. :)
  19. T

CDPR's Holiday outfit mod contest

It's a cool prize yes, and I think people would appreciate it more if it didn't feel like CDPR were taunting them. ''Look at this cool sword, we will give it to you if you make a stone sculpture using a fork and a spoon, good luck!'' Even the best Sculptor can only do so much without proper tools.
  20. T

Finished mod - All NPC scabbards

Excellent! :D Will endorse on nexus ASAP. :)
Top Bottom