Search results

+
  1. R

Ending explanation (Spoilers)

So I probably need some of the Cyberpunk Vets to explain the logic of the ending to me because I fail to understand it, or maybe amidst all the mumbojumbo the game throws at you I somewhat missed it. So in the last mission the real V "dies" and gets turned into an engram like Johnny via...
  2. R

Lmao the boxing matches

Jesus christ this is so atrociously bad its insane. People hitting you, although they get "parried". People hitting you even though they miss you on screen. I have no idea how they managed to screw up a minigame that they had pretty much down in witcher 2 and 3. Also the driving in chars in...
  3. R

I have a beard bug I can not fix

Hello, I recently tried to reshave my beard in Toussaint and realized that everytime I go for the clean shave I end up having the 3 day stubble. At first i thought it was just the barber that was buggy, but even older barbers who worked correctly before are now unable to cleanshave my...
  4. R

Great job on "King's Gambit"!

Great job on "King's Gambit"! It is not at all infuriating to spend hours to complete all "?" only to realize that you won't get the last one (legitimately) because you did not side with the "obvious good guy" choice in that questline. Great job really!
  5. R

Mod ways to successfully complete "Collect em All"?

Mod ways to successfully complete "Collect em All"? Hello I have an issue with my savefile due to the fact that it was created over multiple versions of the game. I am in New game plus now (skellige) and this was the first time the mod made notable problems for me. The bug is that...
  6. R

Inventory Bug with 1.31 (still)

Inventory Bug with 1.31 (still) Hello, I have a weird bug that has been atleast going on (I can say that for sure) since I started a new game+. I can not say wich patch it was, but def. before 1.31; maybe even before 1.30. I can not seem to find any reports on this after 2015 so Im not sure...
  7. R

I just wanted to say Thank you!

I just wanted to say Thank you! Thank you for this great experience. I play a lot of RPGs, usually quality stuff, so i spot the difference between a good and a bad game.Just wanted to say thanks for this game. I bought the game on its release but never played it till now. I finished it today...
Top Bottom