Search results

+
  1. S

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Gimme gimme gimme! :D
  2. S

Angry Joe at CD projekt RED’s HQ

Angry Joe?? Hell yes! I love this guy! His reviews are hilarious. Greetings from Czech republic, Joe!
  3. S

Shopkeeper at the Arena

Thanks a lot guys! It was really because of one mod which I forget about :)
  4. S

Shopkeeper at the Arena

Shopkeeper at the Arena Does anyone else have a problem with shopkeeper at the Arena? Mine doesn´t have ANYTHING .. I can just sell him my items but he doesn´t have anything on stock. I tried restart arena three times and everytime this problem occured. (Windows 7 Home Premium 64b, Witcher...
  5. S

Finished Dark-Mode

Well..because of this live recording I´m starting to believe that Aphox really beat the game that quickly..you are really good but I personnaly wouldn´t enjoy the game playing like you. But anyway, good playing.
  6. S

Would this PC run it?

Well, it´s always hard to tell about the mobile GPU´s , but GT540M is one of the better ones. Your notebook should run even Crysis 2 on medium, so The Witcher 2 should be playable at least on minimum, maybe on medium. Depends on a selected resolution and advanced graphical options (shadows, AA...
  7. S

Would this PC run it?

Klubb: Sorry to say that, but HD 5450 isn´t gaming card and never was. Maybe minimum details on 1280x1024 (with low fps), but I can´t guarantee that..your CPU (and RAM) is ok, but this card is meant for office use or web browsing/watching movies.Actually, it´s even weaker than previously...
  8. S

Would this PC run it?

9500 GT is three-times weaker than 8800GT which CD Projekt set as minimum for fluent playing. So my guess is no, you can´t play Witcher 2 with this GPU and you should upgrade.
  9. S

Would this PC run it?

kefirowy: CPU - okRAM - okGPU - not enough9500GT is much weaker than 8800GT which is set as recommended minimum. You should buy better GPU if you want to play The Witcher 2 :-/
  10. S

Would this PC run it?

I´m not sure if we understand each other correctly :) (language barrier - I am not from english speaking country) but I´m 100% sure, that CPU can hold down GPU, it´s called "bottleneck" and I´ve experienced it many times.I guess that hr5rlz has AMD Athlon 64 x2 5400+ which isn´t bad, but in my...
  11. S

Would this PC run it?

Well, I´m afraid that HD6850 is a "little bit" over the 150 dollars limit (200-230$) and a little bit stronger than his CPU can handle properly. I think that 5770 (for example Gigabyte 1GB DDR5 - GV-R577UD-1GD ) could be better choice. It can be bought under 150 dollars and is good enough to...
  12. S

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

HomemComH: potions have "real life" duration. So 10 minutes is real 10 minutes. You can see that in gameplay videos.
  13. S

Game only works with 16:9... wait... what???

Bad news guys :-/ . At least preview version doesn´t support 16:10 (and maybe even 4:3/5:4 - me :-/ ). Well, you can play with 16:10 monitor but you will get those annoying black stripes.Look on these screenshots...
  14. S

New 10 minutes long HD video of The Witcher 2!!

Geralt is a mutant which can see in the dark almost as well as in the daylight, so maybe that´s the reason.
  15. S

System requirements

Yes.
  16. S

Shani?

Am I the only one, who noticed, that majority of people defending Shani´s importance didn´t read the Witcher saga at all? The Witcher games aren´t just inspired by these books/stories, they are directly linked to them (with a few years apart, of course) and (besides many other things) are using...
  17. S

Shani?

Vilgefortze: I agree with everything you just wrote and only CD Project itself can solve this "conflict".So, until they (CDP) say anything on this "problem", it´s just "my opinion is X and it´s the only truth" vs. "no way, my opinion is Y and that´s the only truth"
  18. S

Collector's Edition

Well, I buy CE on xzone.cz (czech edition) and when someone asked them about DLC for CE, they replied, that CE contains only one DLC which is CE exclusive (V.R.C. Jacket). But to be sure I will ask them again.edit: It seems that the game can have only 1 DLC installed, so that´s reason, why there...
  19. S

Collector's Edition

Yes, ALL the Collector´s Editions (everywhere) have just Vernon Roche Commando Jacket. Other DLC´s are only for Premium Edition
  20. S

shields and bows?

According to gameplay videos - yes, they will
Top Bottom