Search results

+
  1. S

Horses in TW3

Horses in TW3 The Witcher The Third The Game is going to have horses, that is a reality I've come to accept. But that raises questions on how the way Geralt Whitemane's equestrian companions will feature in the his latest round of Witchering. So, in a world where magical beasts of the fright...
  2. S

An interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz. -English Translation-

An interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz. -English Translation- This is a translated interview that I came across a little while back. I had no role in it other than finding it by chance and pasting it here. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  3. S

A full-fledged wallpaper of this Cyber/Witcher mashup?

A full-fledged wallpaper of this Cyber/Witcher mashup? Saw this on one of the videos about the new Cracow studio. A wallpaper in 1920x1080 would be appreciated.
  4. S

System Crashes ocuring Chapter 2

System Crashes ocuring Chapter 2 After playing for several hours in the Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, the game has suddenly started crashing for me. No error message or BSOD comes up, the screen just goes black and the pc restarts. There are two known places where it has happened...
  5. S

Back to the old Geralt?

Back to the old Geralt? In the new screenshots and the live demo at Gamespot, I noticed that the devs have changed Geralt's face back to how it was in the leaked alpha video (the one that came in 2009). After the brouhaha over the forums, the devs showed off Geralt's new look but it seems we...
Top Bottom