Search results

+
  1. C

So Geralt is still fine with Triss?

I think it's best for geralt, and while it's ideal for triss as well that doesn't mean she's doing it for the wrong reasons. I love complex characters.
  2. C

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Oh man do I want one of those. I wish they came with the PC preorders, then I'd have one :(
  3. C

Some notes on Steam Cloud Saving

WHen I hit the limit I could no longer save either. I think I'm just going to delete the steam version and redownload the gog edition until they have this sorted out.
  4. C

Shani TW2 Enhanced Edition. ( Spoilers ).

I'm glad they did this though I was never a fan of hers.
  5. C

GOG Backup on!

Or you can get your cd key by doing what it says in this post here. I just did it and it worked fine. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2636718
  6. C

The Witcher Interactive Comic Book for iOS is avialable now

I dont suppose someone wants to record the whole thing so us people who can't download it can watch?
  7. C

CDP- Does the PC EE have the new lighting seen in the 360 screens?

So some people have the EE of the PC version. Have they fixed the shadow dither effect? If you don't know what im talking about you can see it in the pic in the second post of this thread.
  8. C

You've got to look past the downgrades they had to make for the 360 version and imagine the different lighting with the already great looking PC version. So no, I'm not saying the 360 screens look even nearly as good as the PC ones, but their lighting is way more interesting.
  9. C

EE pre-loader failing.

steam version maybe?
  10. C

Also if you're feeling particularly helpful, could you tell us if the new lighting fixes the shadow "dither" effect. There's better examples but you can see what I mean on triss's face here. It's most noticeable in Flotsam. You'll need to zoom in to see it.
  11. C

CDP- Does the PC EE have the new lighting seen in the 360 screens? As taken from here. Because it looks really nice, but I know it'd look crazy good on PC. and there's more in the article. I figured this would be a pretty easy question for you guys to clear up if you happen to see it.
  12. C

Digital Foundry : Tech Analysis: The Witcher 2 EE

The new lighting system looks fantastic. Can't wait to see that on PC.
  13. C

Triss or Yennefer? (possible Spoiler)

haha, this thread is still going strong. My choice remains triss, but I plan on doing an elven supporting yeneffer play as well just because this game is way too good to only experience one side of things.
  14. C

The Game Was Better In the Alpha

You're crazy if you think the stuff in that video is better than what we ended up getting. Just full on bonkers.
  15. C

Geralt's younger face

The old face just didn't look like geralt. You can't have one game then have a sequel where the protagonist suddenly becomes younger by 50 years.
  16. C

New video – Find out what happened in the first Witcher game

Nice job that summed up the major plot points pretty well.
  17. C

Great Game

You don't have ubersampling turned on do you? That'll kill your frame rate.
  18. C

The Witcher: A Temerian Story - an all new Musical Coming to the House of Duchess Theatre

lol could have done with a little video like last year but this is still lulzy.
  19. C

Xbox Magazine Review

You're right i was being too harsh. If they take an interest in the story it's not too much. If they don't follow all the details though they'll be lost, but that's true for whatever platform.
  20. C

Xbox Magazine Review

Information overload. lmao, the story is going to be wayyy to complex for the average gamer. I'm sure they'll dumb it down to appeal to a larger crowd in the future. It's inevitable.
Top Bottom