Search results

+
  1. C

CDP- Does the PC EE have the new lighting seen in the 360 screens?

CDP- Does the PC EE have the new lighting seen in the 360 screens? As taken from here. Because it looks really nice, but I know it'd look crazy good on PC. and there's more in the article. I figured this would be a pretty easy question for you guys to clear up if you happen to see it.
  2. C

Using The Witcher 2 assets in Skyrim Mods.

Using The Witcher 2 assets in Skyrim Mods. Hi, I know they've given the ok to use their assets in mods in other games, and I know that includes meshes and textures, but does that include audio or dialogue as well? I'm making a triss companion mod (here if you're interested...
  3. C

Any update on TW2 adventure creator?

Any update on TW2 adventure creator? Last I heard it was coming but it must have been months since i've heard anything on it. Also I know its a bit of work to release it so, I'm not complaining about how it's not out yet, I just like to know what's going on :p
  4. C

No items for sale in the arena.

No items for sale in the arena. I apologize if there's already a topic for this but I looked and didn't see anything, for whatever reason when I ask to trade with the guy in the arena he never has any items for sale. I thought it might just be at the lower levels, but I got to like level 9 and...
Top Bottom