Search results

+
  1. N

Kickstarter for the Witcher

Kickstarter for the Witcher I'm pretty sure that you all know 'bout the tremendous success of Double Fines Kickstarter project. They managed to collect almost 2.4 million dollars (six time more than the asked amount), from the fans who love them (justly so), trust them, and are ready to invest...
  2. N

What CDP can learn from Bethesda/Skyrim

What CDP can learn from Bethesda/Skyrim Skyrim is the bestselling PC title in a long time, having sold multi million copies (Tod Howards words). It broke steam record with around 280000 gamers playing it at the same time, and it has been at the top of the sales chart for a long time now. How...
  3. N

Low distance of view

Low distance of view This is pretty noticeable in all gameplay videos so far! It reminds me a lot of Assassin's Creed 2, where things and details just pop up, as u get closer to them..Look at those group of people beneath the tent, at the very beginning of the...
  4. N

Things that bother me!

Things that bother me! OK! First of all, I would like to say that this game looks fantastic, and I don't doubt that it'll be a great game overall, but there are some little annoyances that I don't like. I posted them in the 'Ask the Developer..' topic, so I'll just copy-paste them here. Also...
Top Bottom