Search results

+
  1. M

Xbox One X patch, any updates on it?

I decided to look on some Twitter accounts. On Marcin Momot's twitter i read that CDPR had tweeted that they are still working on it. And when i looked it up: https://mobile.twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/937618235423428608 Yep, they are working on it. We need to give them a bit more time...
  2. M

Maybe they actually are indeed bringing HDR as well, that article mentioned HDR even though CDPR didn't answer about HDR at all. But something has to be the reason of this....well...taking quite some time. I'm fully expecting this to release early next year. Not this month anymore, but i'd love...
  3. M

Yeah the only things they have said so far is that the X patch would come out near the end of the year, well now is a good time as any.....and i believe Marcin Momot said early November that it should be sooner rather than later.
  4. M

Yeah it's fine that they are taking their time, nothing wrong with that but the silence is not good. Really thought of all patches this was locked down for day one.
  5. M

Xbox One X patch, any updates on it? Ever since the article about The Witcher 3 enhanced for Xbox One X i've been waiting and it really seemed like the patch was going to be there on day one, but that isn't the case at all. Now i have no problem with waiting but the silence is not all that...
  6. M

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's

It's just incredibly odd that something that used to work so well, has been worsened like this. I never experienced any real bad framerate slowdowns in Crookback, but now it's almost like a slideshow. In MOST other places so far it seems fine, but overall i do think things have gone down, the...
  7. M

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

I didn't notice a thing yesterday when i tried the game out after installing the patch, but then i had not visited Crookback Bog yet. I just went there and the difference is crystal clear and it's very bad in that area. the framerate never really went down for me there, certainly not like how it...
  8. M

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Xbox One here and i fully agree with you. These one minute loading times are truly killing it...but it seems this can't be easily patched, if at all. otherwise i bet they had done by now.
  9. M

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Great list, but i don't see my one biggest complaint improved and i am starting to get affraid this will never be improved. The loading times after death on console. It takes one minute to load up the gameworld again after dying. The weird thing is, the loading is MUCH less long when i travel...
  10. M

Can anything be done about those loading times?

Sorry guys, i totally forgot to mention i was playing on console, Xbox One to be precise. I was told PS4 is exactly the same. I counted it on Xbox One..it's exactly one minute and sometimes seems even longer. I'd LOVE for the loading times to be a mere few seconds. Hell...i'd even take half, so...
  11. M

Can anything be done about those loading times?

Can anything be done about those loading times? When i started playing the game on launch day, and i was in White Orchard, the loading times after dying weren't really long at all. Until i arrived in Velen. I am playing on Blood and broken bones difficulty and at times you can die real...
  12. M

I'd like an extra camera option

Haha nice to see these replies. Did not really expect that. I hope CDPD sees this and decides to add it into the game, all three versions. I fully agree about the Skyrim camera. Bethesda may not yet have nailed the 3rd person camera during fighting and movement, but the free camera is awesome...
  13. M

I'd like an extra camera option

I'd like an extra camera option Maybe it's just me, but having a camera close to the character is great for extra immersion. Most of the time the camera is a bit too far away from Geralt. But just now i was walking in Novigrad and i was overburdened and the camera automatically is more close...
  14. M

Fog removed in the swamps?

Fog removed in the swamps? I did not notice any fog there and now Gamersyde reports on it too. They completely removed it? http://www.gamersyde.com/news_tw3_xbox_one_version_now_1_04-16614_en.html
  15. M

Patch 1.04 for @xbox coming today! June 9, 2015

Ok the good stuff: The camera rotating goes without ANY stutter now. There used to be stutters when slowly rotating the camera...all gone. 100% smooth, looooooove it. Text font is MUCH better. By the looks of the patch notes it seems the bug in Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear is still there...
  16. M

But isn't it pretty much the same as the PS4 patch? Are there patch notes for that?
  17. M

Nice. Is there a list of all changes?
  18. M

Extremely long loading screens

With no loading screens i think they meant when entering towns, settlements, villages and so on. That is true, there's no loading for that. That said, the loading times are outrageous when you die in Velen. Oh man, that is my one biggest annoyance now.
  19. M

(Sorry) Xbox One Patch 1.03 DIDNT Fix the Stuttering

So damn weird how people have different experiences with this. For me it's the exact opposite.
  20. M

Patch 1.03 gfx downgrade

So far the developer is very very responsive of problems and is fixing it constantly. So it's not a bad idea to notify them of this. I think tweeting Marcin Momot about this is your best bet. I did notice more aliasing/jagged lines in some areas too. I saw them very clearly on trees in the...
Top Bottom