Search results

+
  1. S

Anyone else severely disappointed with what CDPR did to Radovid? [Big spoilers]

He had a hatred for mages but NOWHERE in AoK did it indicate that Radovid was near madness with his hatred. His permission for his forces to wipe out the Lodge and then systematic rooting out mages made sense politically. He was cunning, patient, and brilliant. How else did he take over...
  2. S

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

Asking for game to not feature The Wild Hunt because of your choices in The Witcher 2 is a bit much. It's like expecting that the Reapers won't be the antagonist of Mass Effect 3 if we stopped them in Mass Effect. To expect a game developer to remove a central catalyst in their trilogy based...
  3. S

FIFY The story is fine. It's the lack of impacting choices from the previous games that stand out which to be fair was never a feature that CDPR promised unlike Bioware with their games.
  4. S

FIFY The story is fine. The lack of impacting choices from the previous games stand out.
  5. S

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

I love to finally see Nilfgaard. I'm just saying. All this talk of Nilfgaard and we haven't ever seen it. It would even be better if you play as Ciri.
  6. S

Everyone dissapears after finishing the game??

You're the one getting agitated and insulted by... something. GorillaHouse answers your question and you responded as if he's somehow insulted you. You're the one whining, kid.
  7. S

Everyone dissapears after finishing the game??

Joke. Your Head. WHOOSH.
  8. S

Feel punished for exploring dialog.

Ah good. I was too nervous to try anything else when the quest came up. So I went full Disney... Haha, and would have fallen in my knees if the game allowed it.
  9. S

Triss or Yen?

As a book reader and in my first playthrough, I went Yen all the way. It is the conclusion for my Geralt after seeing him beyond the games. As a gamer and in my current playthrough, I'm going for Triss. She stood by you when it counted and her sidequest just makes you fall in love with her...
  10. S

Feel punished for exploring dialog.

She only comes with you the FIRST time (at the ship) if you have: 1. Kissed her at the garden 2. Told her you loved her in the final side quest with her. 3. Had sex with her. If not, then she leaves but not for good.
  11. S

Personally I haven't seen anything of consequence regarding ANYTHING from Iorveth's path. Hope I'm wrong.
  12. S

Romance

Nope. But if you have sex with her after telling her that you loved her prior to her leaving Novigrad, you're in the romance. If you happen to also did Yen's quest than you're in for the scene that ends... unpleasantly for you.
  13. S

Romancing Yen

Yes.
  14. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Choices having consequences in a RPG game has no relation with whether the character is pre-made or not. If there is a Harry Potter RPG that allows you to make choices that impact the world and is then followed up by a sequel than I have every right to believe that my choices in the previous...
  15. S

The Delays Weren't Enough. (A Heartbroken Review of The Witcher 3)

Man. That sucks. It ran beautifully on my rig. The only bugs were some hard crashes that happened once or twice. Pity about your time with it.
  16. S

Possible to find a GOOD ENDING after having sex with both Triss and Yennifer?

You have one more quest after Brother In Arms and then you meet her.
  17. S

What's wrong with Triss Romance Scene

There's nothing wrong with it. I just note the occasional hypocrisy that some show to other fanbases where they mock them based on whether they enjoy the content of said games when some are no different from the very thing they accuse others of. If this doesn't apply to you, it doesn't...
  18. S

How far am I?

Good sir. You're probably less than 25%. in the main quest. I would say the Act 2 starts after Skellige iIf Acts were in this game.
  19. S

Anyone else severely disappointed with what CDPR did to Radovid? [Big spoilers]

Radovid's descent to madness was irritating to watch. The lack of choices to side with Radovid is pathetic. The guy was setup as a brilliant strategist that outwiitted his opponents. He thinks coolly in both The Witcher and AoK but suddenly loses it when Nilfgaard invades despite the fact has...
  20. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Yeah. Witcher 3 is wonderful. I love it vastly more than Inquisition but gosh darn it CDPR... not even a mention of my bud Iorveth or my beloved Saskia? I thought the OGB was handled nicely ESPECIALLY as there was an entirely alternate path where Morrigan doesn't have the OGB in the first...
Top Bottom