Search results

+
  1. V

Help! Isle of Mist + Redania Most Wanted (spoilers)

at the end of redania's most wanted you have a choice to give the crystal to Triss or Radovid, if you already completed all the quests for Triss you cannot give it to her, you end up only the choice do give to radovid or lie, if you can give it to her after the quest is completed i have no idea.
  2. V

Red Mutagens

yeah same here, what i end up doing was to hunt endrega drone, seems to drop more frequently the red mutagens.
  3. V

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

i found tyrion lannister dead in a skycell.
  4. V

Swordsmanship, Magic, or Alchemy which one are you favoring this time out, and why.

a bit of everything, but if i have to specialize it will be on swordsmanship
  5. V

Which Geralt You will be? Good-Bad-Neutral?

depends on the situation, on a general note neutral- good i think
  6. V

Which difficulty level will you choose?

hard is good enough for me, maybe on a second playthrough i may try the insane but ...probably not
  7. V

E3 Discussion Thread

Just came here to say that the new combat system just sold me the game, the animations, the side step, the finishers, great work. Awesome job can't wait!
  8. V

How many times have you completed The Witcher?

One time, try a second but i still remember the dialogs, but i'm confident that i 'll finish one more time in this month.
  9. V

why can't i preload from gog?

easy to pay, easy to download ( here was at full speed) and very effective. I'm glad that they did such a wonderful job.
  10. V

why not torrents ????

for now only with the GOG downloader, and if it is gonna be another way i don't know.
  11. V

Importing and save games..

it's a tricky thing, because steam skip the load out and go straigh to the main menu in game, where there's no option to Register.You need to go to steam/steamapps/commom/the witcher/register( not the folder, the other one).And to find out if you have register, put the mouse over your avatar and...
  12. V

New Preview at VE3D and 12 minute gameplay video!

Nice Vid, and the most awesome part is... No spoiler, just showing the quality of the Game.
  13. V

How do i REMOVE the Warning! System requirements not met problem in the witcher

put the mouse over the avatar and look to the right side, if you have registered the game should have a witchers medallion.
  14. V

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

you can explore the area, even revisit during the act, but after change act you can't come back.You can climb and jump down, but that's restrict to a certain height, the animation change with the variation of the height but you cannot jump into oblivion.
  15. V

Gameplay video #2 - Living world

Great video, i liked the day cycle, but what about the people with diapers? :Pand in the end of the video Geralt has a nice set of armor, bit Red...looks nice!.
  16. V

Gmapley video #3 - enviroments (video)

incredible... just amazing, very well detailed the environment,especially about the location of the vegetation, nests and alchemical ingredients.
  17. V

So much for every one having the exact same game...

maybe not so simple.
  18. V

Some cut features + other interesting bits

the idea that i have of the overdose is not that Geralt OD by mistake or inexperience , is a gamble, let's say that you want to use 3 potions, but if you drink all of them you OD and will have some downside/debuff, so you need to see if is worthwhile.But this is already in the game, apparently...
  19. V

Some cut features + other interesting bits

i hope some of those things will be included with time, such as the overdose.
  20. V

Game only works with 16:9... wait... what???

also this :[m6a6t6i]Lead Gameplay Designer: "...Anyway it can happen that there will be black borders in 1.0 version. Just because we have still some issues to work on - related to gameplay - and it's just more important than everyting else. But for sure we will not forget about native support...
Top Bottom