Search results

+
  1. D

Hearts of Stone release date announced

OOOPS, Wrong thread, sorry about this. Anyway, have anyone already said how funny and delicious seems HoS?
  2. D

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

I always though she was involved in in the battle accidentaly, and the fact that she was attacked by a nilfgaardian soldier was also an accident (a convinient narrative device, as u fear for hersafety just to discover that nilfgaardian are her new allies some time after, but an accident...
  3. D

Which women you'd prefer to have sex with (not romance) in the enhanced edition?

Completely agree. Even in terms of one night-stands, Geralt is a scumbag lover, not even a coffe for the next morning, Mr G? Come on! Just the letter (in the best case scenario) :) Anyway, ten (or so) are the relationships that we were aware of. Would be interesting to know how he was before...
  4. D

Which women you'd prefer to have sex with (not romance) in the enhanced edition?

Agree, but nontheless his list of lovers is pretty impressive even when he is in love with Yenn and during a brief period of time (¿ten years?). Maybe a confused man-child, but also a women-magnet. And trying to be back on topic, I don't feel the neccessity for more sexual encounters in the...
  5. D

I find highly belivable that a 20 year old lady had changed the way she addresses her mother (former master) when she was a kid, so no problem for me in that regard. Ok, I thought u were talking about "Miss Yennefer", my bad.
  6. D

So many questions, so few answers... I wonder if, for example, a comic about the Crazy Nilfgaardian Adventures of a Vebgerbergian Sorceress (tentative tittle) would do more harm than good, creating more problems with the established story while trying to explain some of the chronological gaps...
  7. D

Hearts of Stone Chronology [SPOILERS]

In terms of pacing I'm afraid you are absolutely right. But regarding the coherence of the story, I can imagine at least one possibility after the HoS trailer One magic word: portals :)
  8. D

Romance and books (poll)

Your joke is bad and u should feel bad :P
  9. D

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

Three is better. And four even better. And five... :)
  10. D

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

I understood that as a practical and smart move: assuming full responsability let Geralt's honour free of charges, which is gonna be useful for him during his travels through Skellige interacting with people, and ultimately helping him in his search for Ciri. I have to disagree in this one...
  11. D

Both passages don't negate the possibility she can or would do it, do they?
  12. D

As a player (trying to roleplay book Geralt), I have two main concerns against Yennefer's behaviour during the Mask quest. First one is the lack of respect with Skellige customs, in this case, the Mask is not only a magic object, but a Relic with a religious meaning for the islanders. In this...
  13. D

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

Pinety, that's the guy. Thanks a lot.
  14. D

But Rita with a value of 2 in the Nilfagaard deck? That's the thing, they need cover the different values and the differents decks :P
  15. D

Carduin and Bras don't ring a bell... Theres a male mage in Season of Storm which also show some decency... I cannot remember his name.
  16. D

Oh, sure, I forgot about him! And I like him a lot as character, also.
  17. D

Oh, come on male-mages also need some love... although I cannot recall a single example of a good (even gray) mage in the whole Witcher lore... Dorregaray, I supposse.
  18. D

Probably they just needed ten cards. Making games is reaching compromises :)
  19. D

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Dunno why; a transparent, healthy relationship, for once.
Top Bottom