Search results

+
  1. A

Why GOG dont have a Steam clone?

Why GOG dont have a Steam clone? I'm having more games on Steam than GOG. Why? Because GOG only have very, very, very old games except the Witcher series and upcoming Cyberpunk games. The reason why GOG should be like Steam is because they can sell new games. The only problem i see is that...
  2. A

Is motion blur overused?

Is motion blur overused? hey all. it's been quite some time i've not been here. recently saw some screenshots.. it looks like the motion blur is too heavily overused? i'm not big fan of motion blur but i don't mind if it was used right.
  3. A

Witcher 3 is 50 hours in the main plot

Witcher 3 is 50 hours in the main plot Read somewhere that the average playtime for Witcher 3 is just 50 hours. Does anyone think it's just too short? I remembered when Witcher 2 first released CDPR said it's 40hours long for one playthrough. Then reviews start churning out that the game is...
  4. A

Can Geralt/Triss/Yennefer hair be realistic as this?

Can Geralt/Triss/Yennefer hair be realistic as this? I came across this video of hair physics. My jaw officially dropped. Would really be nice if i can see Geralt/Triss/Yennefer hair as realistic as this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LyB1mtKxj24#! Your thoughts?
  5. A

CDPR wants TW3 to be better than Skyrim and Dragon Age

CDPR wants TW3 to be better than Skyrim and Dragon Age Hey all. Just found a new article over VG247. http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/12/witcher-3-dev-wants-game-to-topple-skyrim-dragon-age-sale-figures/ Not sure if it has been posted but apologize if it has. One highlight and main concern here is...
  6. A

Will TW3 follow the path of ME3?

Will TW3 follow the path of ME3? I'm not sure about the end of Witcher series and the fate of Geralt (I didn't read any books). Not sure if the franchise allow or is Geralt going to end up the SAME fate as Shepard? Due to that ME3 had a huge backlash (bad ending) and your choices doesn't...
  7. A

How many hours or length of TW3?

How many hours or length of TW3? Now that the game is going open-world i will be assuming that i could basically now TRULY immerse myself to the Witcher world and fantasy (with the great addition of improvised technology and visuals). I'm wondering how many hours (in terms of content not...
  8. A

TW3 is 20-30% bigger than Skyrim

TW3 is 20-30% bigger than Skyrim Read somewhere that TW3 is going to be 20-30% bigger than Skyrim. In my honest opinion it's just way, way over ambitious. Not to sound negative.. with such a big world it could be a big empty shell with very little stuff to do or even alot of cookie cutter...
  9. A

Witcher franchise sold 4M copies across all platforms

Witcher franchise sold 4M copies across all platforms First off congratulations CDPR!. It's been quite some time i haven't logon to Witcher forum. Just read the news that Witcher franchise sold 4M copies across all platforms. If i'm not mistaken, PC version of the Witcher franchise sold barely...
  10. A

Updating failed. Connection refused. Retrying in 10 secs.

Updating failed. Connection refused. Retrying in 10 secs. Hi. It's been awhile i haven't been to the boards. I previously had v1.30 if not mistaken. I saw 2.0 launched but i can't update it. I'm given an 'Connection refused. Retrying in 10 seconds.'. What can i do? Please help.
  11. A

CDPR considering Expansion instead of DLC

CDPR considering Expansion instead of DLC Not sure if this was posted:http://www.vg247.com/2011/05/11/cd-projekt-considering-expansions-for-witcher-2-instead-of-traditional-dlc/Great news for me.
  12. A

Pre-Order Bonus Soundtrack

Pre-Order Bonus Soundtrack I pre-ordered the game earlier and i didn't download the bonus content because i don't want to download it until i pay or if i happened to cancel my pre-order.Anyway.. Just listen to the bonus soundtrack.. WOW it's awesome. Guess i need to buy retail version to get...
  13. A

How do you register the game?

How do you register the game? OK i'm talking about GoG version. I purchased it. So how to register it? I believe it should be registering in forums right? Thanks
  14. A

TW2 is a short game?

TW2 is a short game? Sorry i just read some review it mentioned that the game takes around 24hours to complete.. That is EXTREMELY short in my opinion for an RPG.Hope someone could tell me i'm mistaken?
  15. A

GOG Updates Privacy Policy, Will No Longer Use Geo-IP to Determine Your Region

GOG Updates Privacy Policy, Will No Longer Use Geo-IP to Determine Your Region Source: http://www.gog.com/en/news/gog_updates_privacy_policy_will_no_longer_use_geo_ip_to_determine_your_regionSo what it means? Gamers that they can easily bypass certain countries' restriction & regulations by...
  16. A

What do you think if EA is thinking of acquiring CDPR?

What do you think if EA is thinking of acquiring CDPR? OK this is not to inspire spark or provoke anyone. I remember Bioware was once a lone developer like CDPR.. after looking at TW2, what IF EA is actively seeking to acquire CDPR?I don't know if it's possible but it's probably gonna be suck...
  17. A

CDPR Please share your success of TW2 PC!

CDPR Please share your success of TW2 PC! Dear CDPR! I'm very much anticipated to know the success of TW2 PC!. Would you be open enough to share with all the fans about your success so far? How many pre-orders received via GoG already? I wanted to know just to satisfy myself that PC...
  18. A

Would you jump to console when CDPR no longer make PC games?

Would you jump to console when CDPR no longer make PC games? Ok let me make this clear.. this is not a whining thread nor a complain thread. I'm just interested to know if PC gamers would switch to console if CDPR no longer make PC games?Let's put it this way.. CDPR is currently making TW2 for...
  19. A

TW2 GOG version

TW2 GOG version Hey all.. I get to know that ALL profilt of GoG of TW2 version goes to CDPR. That's really nice to hear and i have already pre-ordered earlier.The CE edition has 2 DLCs.. How many DLCs are the players getting for supporting the GoG version?I saw an updated thread about TW2 and...
  20. A

My view on potion drinking before battle

My view on potion drinking before battle I'm not sure if i like how drinking potions work in TW2. If there isn't a separate skill such as scouting to foresee what enemies are ahead, you wouldn't be able to prepare what potions to drink that will work best and effectively for the next...
Top Bottom