Search results

+
  1. D

[MOD Request] Depth Of Field: Cutscenes Only

[MOD Request] Depth Of Field: Cutscenes Only I like the DoF in cutscenes, but IMO it detracts from the visual quality in usual gameplay, so I am wondering if someone could come up with a mod to only apply DoF in cutscenes?
  2. D

Mod for removing enemy dots from minimap

Mod for removing enemy dots from minimap Hi guys, Just wondered if someone could please help me figure out how to achieve NOT showing enemy red dots on the minimap? Or indeed, is there a mod like that already? Not that I know of... Thanks
  3. D

[MOD Request] No Rain

[MOD Request] No Rain I am really starting to hate the rain in this game, partly because it is happening much too frequently and partly because it makes armor textures look ugly. So if anyone know how to permanently turn the rain off, could you please make a mod for it?
  4. D

[MOD Help] Changing the Inventory screen background

[MOD Help] Changing the Inventory screen background I asked about this a few times before but didn't really get anywhere, so I will try again... I really want to change the Witcher 3 inventory black background to something a little more resembling the old inventory screen, as seen here...
  5. D

Game freezing when quick saving

Game freezing when quick saving I'm having to start a new thread about this because the previous one that was opened by someone else was very eagerly locked. So...I am constantly plagued with a 1-second freeze whenever my game quick saves or auto saves. To alleviate this problem somewhat, I...
  6. D

Request to all Modders...

Request to all Modders... There has been these pointless tendencies lately of modders advertising and promising awesome mods that never materialize, making everyone in the community mad. So PLEASE, unless you actually have a mod to share and have full intentions of sharing said mods, just don't...
  7. D

[BUG] Outdoor lighting broken when exiting caves

[BUG] Outdoor lighting broken when exiting caves To explain this properly, I am exploring inside a cave and then walk towards the cave opening and what is supposed to happen is that you should see the outdoor lighting as it should appear. However (and I only started noticing this very recently...
  8. D

Can't turn off BLOOM

Can't turn off BLOOM This has been bugging me for a while now, so I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone has a solution. The Bloom setting under the Video Post Processing menu does nothing. Bloom is turned on in the game regardless of whether this toggle switch is on or off. Does anyone...
  9. D

[BUG] Leshen spawns in Dragonslayer's Grotto

[BUG] Leshen spawns in Dragonslayer's Grotto I am pretty sure the Leshen should NOT be spawning in the Dragonslayer's Grotto. I may be wrong, but I think this is the Leshen that roams the woods behind the estate where you meet Letho...? Not sure, but anyway... This only started happening...
  10. D

[BUG] Crippled Kate's upstairs treated as outdoors

[BUG] Crippled Kate's upstairs treated as outdoors When going upstairs at Crippled Kate's, the game treats it as an outdoors area. The minimap shows outdoors instead of the indoors area, and when it rains, Geralt's armor gets wet while he is upstairs. Indoors. I've not noticed this happening...
  11. D

Patch 1.12 - Run/Walk Toggle camera behaviour

Patch 1.12 - Run/Walk Toggle camera behaviour Since the game was released, all the way up to just before patch 1.12, when toggling walk and run (Walk > Run), the camera would zoom out a little bit, and as well when sprinting. Now, after 1.12, instead, the camera zooms in when toggling walk to...
  12. D

Suggestion for better exploration: Area Maps

Suggestion for better exploration: Area Maps For all its shortcomings, Dragon Age: Inquisition has a very clever way of dealing with exploration across area maps - Only the areas of the map that has been explored, becomes visible. Any unexplored areas on the map is blacked out. I think this...
  13. D

Mouse cursor scaling

Mouse cursor scaling Hi guys, I'm having a problem with the in-game mouse cursor not scaling correctly when running the game in DSR resolutions (Nvidia) with Windows 10. I'm running the latest version of the game, 1.11 Windows 10 64-bit Nvidia driver - 359.06 (latest version) GTX 970 DSR...
  14. D

[BUG] Fool's Gold (again, with this troubled quest)

[BUG] Fool's Gold (again, with this troubled quest) Yes, I found yet another bug with Fool's Gold, this time right at the beginning after Geralt shows up in Lurch. After the bandits offer him roast pig and he warns them not to harm Yantek, a combat state is triggered but the bandits just stand...
  15. D

[BUG REPORT] Not able to Attack

[BUG REPORT] Not able to Attack I have only seen this happen when using Keyboard & Mouse, but it has been reported by a number of people so it is definitely a bug! When in combat, Geralt sometimes just stops attacking and can only block incoming attacks. It seems like it may be a bug caused by...
  16. D

NPC Outfit DLC - make it contextual

NPC Outfit DLC - make it contextual I want to suggest an enhancement to make the DLC outfits for Yen, Triss and Ciri contextual. What I mean by this is to add an option in the DLC menu to only have the alternate outfits enabled in certain situations where they would actually make sense. So you...
  17. D

CDPR, regarding the TW3 camera....please hear me out!

CDPR, regarding the TW3 camera....please hear me out! Witcher 3 is by far the best RPG I have ever played. Hands down. It is near perfect, apart from the obvious problems such as bugs and a few other negligible things There is however one thing above all that really bothers me about Witcher 3...
  18. D

Patch download is incredibly slow!

Patch download is incredibly slow! What on earth is going on with the PC patch download from GOG??? I have super fast fiber broadband, but the patch is downloading at 0.2MB/s!!! CDPR, really....what an absolutely terrible patch delivery! What's even worse, trying to download from GOG.com and...
  19. D

[BUG] Combat Music Broken in NG+

[BUG] Combat Music Broken in NG+ There seems to be an issue in which NG+ combat music that always (or most of the times) seems to be the more toned down versions of the pieces, not the full-on "You're in combat, fight for your life!" versions. A mod has just surfaced that attempts to fix this...
  20. D

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game... I know that I am not the only one who experienced this: You are always either over-levelled or you are under-levelled. Almost every day I see posts on reddit from confused gamers asking about what they are doing wrong, because the...
Top Bottom