Search results

+
  1. M

Hey cd project you broken Madqueen

I love her lore videos i want to suggest people to take a look of them.
  2. M

Interactive living open world (Aka. not movie set open world)

Interactive living open world (Aka. not movie set open world) This is something i like to discuss there are plenty of open world games but how many of them feel interactive believable?... GTAV is a vast open world but beside the occasional mini game everything is just static not so much...
  3. M

Merry Witchermas

Merry Witchermas To cdproject and this awesome community... A kiss from Me :)
  4. M

Some suggestions to encrease immersion and gameplay...

Some suggestions to encrease immersion and gameplay... -Add random contract generation- Is really nice we had so immersive witcher contracts i loved the investigation part.. Why don't add random generated lesser contract?... A drowners infestation near the river.. Some nekkers with a nest too...
  5. M

More Immersion please! (contextual actions)

More Immersion please! (contextual actions) I love witcher 3 but for the sake of immersion i will like to see geralt actually drink from potions.... Even a fast animation if could be added In witcher 2 geralt had to drink the potion before the fight.. Since the alchemy system work different...
  6. M

I have a question will be the italian version censored?

I have a question will be the italian version censored? I mean the boxed one the one you find in stores...
  7. M

The bard: saviors of queen

The bard: saviors of queen I just notice now the existence of this video.. Very brilliant all the guy sayd is Hilarious and brilliant.. I must admire people with souch sense of humor..(its only me or that video fit almost perfectly with dragon age 2?) Just love you guys....Kiss Monica83...
  8. M

Thanks the witcher team...

Thanks the witcher team... Im a proud owner of the witcher i'm glad the team continue to work with love in that project is a wawe of fresh air in the rpg industry...I see many dev team assaulted and eated by big company and ruin titles.. I'm so glad you stay indipendent and loyal to your...
Top Bottom