Search results

+
  1. E

I feel so disappointed wtih this game due lack of graphic performance and FPS rate

I wasn't aware of that anomaly xD, since like i said, i was away so that "known problem" is not in my book. I have experience in setting up a lot of things, was just trying to help, so i don't need you to tell me what i should gain, but thanks. It's my right to post. And all i can say now is, ok...
  2. E

I feel so disappointed wtih this game due lack of graphic performance and FPS rate

Im sorry but this advice is very wrong. He should never disable fullscreen. If u go windowed mode u put ur GPU in a very bad place where it needs to render the game plus the MACs UI and the CPU is not happy as well. It is never good to play in windowed mode, puts more stress on them. He should...
  3. E

That woman naked in chains ?

Or he saw it in the trailers and wanted to play that kind of a "path" to the game : ) Must warn...u can't do anything to her while she is in chains! :D kill me...hahah
  4. E

Expansion packs ????

Wasn't it said in the interview that we will get some story content, mainly involving Yennefer that goes with Xbox console. U can look at that like a little expansion for the start. And that was only 1 thing that was discovered in the interview next to a lot more content being hidden, there...
  5. E

flirting / ploughing / drinks

Very true, if u can cut someone head off, see people hanged, raped etc...why can't u have sex ? Lmao why is sex such a strange topic ? Who doesn't hate the fact that in many games, rpgs, female NPC-s are made 2HOT, fantasy hot, and they do flirt but it would be too much to plough them ? People...
  6. E

Disabling cut-scene finishers

I haaaaaaaaaaate finisher moves. They killed me many times in the arena!! It's even worse now then before, game is paused. So i stuned someone close to the other guys, cinematic starts, and as soon it is over, the other enemies start swinging, and i need time to react. Got hit like that many...
  7. E

TW2 Arena Videos&Tactics

Because u don't understand what "when poisoned" means. And........it means when u drink potions or better say have any potion in effect at the moment. Or even better when ur toxicity level, shown in the top right corner is not zero. So to get poisoned u need to drink a potion or more, and then...
  8. E

Show us your cool desktop thread

Go to screenshot thread. There are 3 new great walls posted ;p
  9. E

You have to put forum code into the message. On image sharing sites there should be options how to embed the image, choose forum code and just paste it here. Also, as eskiMoe said again, like i did in first post you have a 'Print' button on your keyboard. Mostly around where F(function) buttons...
  10. E

TW2 Arena Videos&Tactics

Yes, it was actualy my mistake there Costin to put quen deflection xD I did change my build a bit. Went for that instant kill. My sword path is almost the same as Flausch's but without the last talent. Went for that 5% insta kill too and without that second talent point after +15% sword damage...
  11. E

Yes i'm from Serbia. why damned ? xD Where are you from? It's a small country but somehow there is not a place where u can't find serbs, they everywhere around the globe :p Nice desktop, thats a calendar from Rainlendar app if im right. @Mariusmssj i needed a few seconds to figure out it was...
  12. E

Krayan fight not getting spacebar prompt after filling the qte bar

Disable difficult QTEs in the options.
  13. E

Show us your cool desktop thread Theres a topic for the specs of your gaming rig, how about showing how it looks or how cool is your desktop background ? Plz do not post wallpapers, only full screenshots of the actual desktop ( You can do this by simply pressing a PrintScreen button on your...
  14. E

Arena Shop Empty

not true, u can have a no weight mod and still have shop normal. Its the mods that rly mess with shops, like all items to MM or innkeepers etc.. there was no decision of the devs to make anything in the arena cheat free. They just made it, its suspect to any mods, edits or cheats.
  15. E

Saskia's words to Geralt at the end of act III

Its in dragons nature to raise someone then go on separate paths. Like a father dragon toughts everything he can his kid dragon and then leaves it to live a life on its own. I think that what Saskias Golden Dragon Father did.
  16. E

[TW2- req] Looking for monsters HP mod only

Ye it seems that Dark Mode only added more damage to opponents, but there HP is still the same. Not good...
  17. E

No Dark Items in The Arena on Dark Difficulty

ha, kingslayers outfit and swords in the Arena! i want! Someone make mod to replace starting items with kingslayers xD
  18. E

TW2 Arena Videos&Tactics

I made a few breaktroughs on the skill tree itself, il show it next time i get to 35 lvl. Using bombs is easy. Do not aim them or hold R. Just press R to throw it. It works the same as targeting system when attacking with a sword. It will throw a bomb to the enemy on which the target circle is...
  19. E

TW2 Arena Videos&Tactics

Thanks for the credit there Costin, appreciate it, nice video thumbs up ;p
  20. E

Is Junk worth keeping?

and there value even if stacked is very low, so you won't get much even if u sell them. They are quite useless with no point as far as i see it, not even to make orens ... When u shop, its routine to check your junk and sell it off, might have picked up a few while you were adventuring.
Top Bottom