Search results

+
  1. C

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Increased LOD mod works with the latest patch ?
  2. C

gog galaxy 3 dlc's ?!

gog galaxy 3 dlc's ?! One of those 3 dls's is something with game overlay. Whats that ? I thought game overlay gets disabled in gog galaxy's settings menu...
  3. C

Texture pop in's back with 1.11?

Simple answer ? No.
  4. C

Performance is very bad since Patch 1.10

Hope the patch that will be released to FIX THIS MESS, will actually fix the issues. Not introduce new ones.
  5. C

The game looks a bit better now, its darker has more fog and probably other minor things. This coud be the issue fro performance problems. But its not all, could be other bugs as well causing performance issues. Im am sure they will come up with a fix. Cuz this patch really made things worse.
  6. C

I only saw one issue regarding pop-ins NPC's some folk praying at a statue on a crossroad. They spawned when i was there after 1-2 sec. but afterwards didnt had any problem.
  7. C

What pop-in fix ? I never had any problems with pop-ins including NPC's pre patch 1.10....
  8. C

Because gsync is useless. It changes the refresh rate vs. fps. For example 50fps = 50hz on gsync. And on normal 144hz monitor, 50fps is 144hz. And 50fps on 144hz feels more faster than 50fps on 50hz. Thats why normal 144hz monitors are better than gsync. U dont see tearing on 144hz normal...
  9. C

Dont start a fps war. 60+ fps solid and 144hz is better NO MATTER WHAT. This game ran very nice before patch 1.10.
  10. C

The crazy thing about 1.10 is when u read the changelog on the Performance section. U read them and ask urself, this is all i wanted, performance improvements in different areas. Like, no other game dev. made this for their game. And when u install the patch u see that the game RUNS OVERALL...
  11. C

Dunno, but i've decreased them to 10 and 50, and i think i can see better performance... and didnt noticed absolutelly nothing regarding the NPC's appear and spawn..no problems there. At least there are some areas that run nasty(and on 1.10 patch even more areas), even on sunlight, on rain +...
  12. C

Wanted to start a thread. But i see there is one here. YES. The performance has decreased since patch 1.10 Before i had solid 65 fps with my exact ini settings, same OC on GPU and CPU. Now sometimes drops below 60fps in the woods and other places. And some minor stuttering as well WTF CDPR ...
  13. C

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Yes. U need to delete it from here, just right click on the "folder" witcher3.exe, and delete it. http://i.imgur.com/hnW59Pp.jpg
  14. C

Yep, works. Wit the .reg file installed the witcher3.exe is set to High priority. And with the .reg file deleted from regedit, witcher 3.exe is set to Normal priority. So works as it should !
  15. C

If i want to delete the high-priority .reg i need to go into [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\witcher3.exe] And just delete the folder located in the registry ?
  16. C

Beasts tab always open ??

Dont think its by design, remember in previous patches never happened.
  17. C

Beasts tab always open ??

Beasts tab always open ?? When you press B to go into bestiary, the Beasts tab is always open and its set to Bears ? If i close that tab, and i re-enter with B, same thing that tab keeps opening....
  18. C

Seems setting mip bias scale to 0, and entering the game, the commant line is no more in the user settings.....
  19. C

On 1.08.2 patch there is no more mip bias scale ? In the settings cofig ???
  20. C

Witcher 3 & DirectX 12?

It could be very nice and good, or very bad, assuming if they mess up DX12 implementation. And end up with a broken game, for both DX12 and DX11. That could be a mess. So, no. The game is one of the best looking games that is very well optimized and plays like a charm.
Top Bottom