Search results

+
  1. T

CONTRACT: Witch doctor who cured CDPRs OCD

Hark, fair folk of the North. By order of the fans of CDPR and the Witcher Games, let it hereby be known that any itinerant gamer reading this notice is obliged to abandon any currently-unresolved contracts immediately and devote himself to tracking The OCD Witch Doctor. A reward will be given...
  2. T

Archived conversations as Audio files and video logs?

One of the things that disappointed me a lot in the game was Shards, and especially archived conversations. They lack variety and became far too repetitive. The map has a huge number of NCPD places to clear and each of them has a minimum of 2 Shards with archived conversations. I think the game...
  3. T

Pleeeeease make a hacking mod

I can not for the life of me understand how the company that made Gwent, perhaps the best minigame of all time, could make something as boring as the hacking minigame in this game. It was boring already the second time, and now I have hacked probably 500 times just on the first playtrough. Can...
  4. T

Unable to get "Two Heads, One Bullet" Achievement

Does anyone else have trouble getting this achievement? Have tried different types of sniper rifles and hit two people at the same time over 50 times without getting the achievement. A buddy of mine got it on the first try. 1608551986 Even did a 3 person kill with one bullet, and still no...
Top Bottom