Search results

+
  1. R

The Case for 30FPS.... (PC)

Have 980 sli this game is not a smooth 60 fpS game at all. Have it locked at 30 maxed out and at dsr 4k. Better experience.
  2. R

Alienware FX

Alienware FX Please devs witcher 2 had it and it was quite immersive and very cool. Please add it to the Witcher 3, thank you for your work.
  3. R

latest nVidia driver makes wonders in witcher 3 performance

What drivers and what are your specs for Alienware 18 I have a 17 with 880m and game runs like crap
  4. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

One thing also with the witcher 3 which is a bummer. Is on Alienware laptops it doesn't utilize the colors of the lighting system like the witcher 2 did. Sure it works on the ps4 and its controller but not on Alienware laptops...
  5. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

After playing the ps4 version and actually impressed with how it runs and looks, I've come to conclusion that their is way to much pixel counting going on. Have fun chasing your tails with graphical arguments. Time to go enjoy the game my friends. Oh and ps ps4 version looks great but I think...
  6. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

Ya it's funny I have it on PC with sli 980 full ultra looks good then I just got it on ps4 and honestly looks better and overall a better experience on the ps4. PC version needs the PC graphics back that's for sure.
  7. R

Its hard to read anything on TV

http://www.rtings.com/info/television-size-to-distance-relationship
  8. R

Its hard to read anything on TV

play on my 55 inch sony on pc and perfect as well. Granted my eyes are probaly 6 feet from screen so if you on a couch 10 ft + and have bad vision i can see you might have a problem. Fonts dont need to be adjusted, i would recommend having it adjustable as most dont have 20/10 vision and or...
  9. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

That's like saying rank protects you from an ass whooping in the military, sorry not the case. Just because it's multi platform is not a valid excuse for lack luster PC version and all the down grades.
  10. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

From my understanding this was just a article released late in regards to the day one patch? Hope it is true and i guess that last thing he said is true that in future patches things should convince people otherwise.
  11. R

What's with people wanting to nerf everything?

Please dont change it if you do make it harder. This happens to all good franchises when console crowd comes and trys to dumb things down.
  12. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

Guess im alittle behind, where did the devs say they are trying to specifically fix the pc graphics?
  13. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

Not non sense at all if your a true PC game developer. That is the heritage of PC gaming it pushes the limits and brings big advancements in graphics and technology and pushes the industry forward. Witcher 2 was a great example of that. Witcher 3 fell victim to the big industry of console...
  14. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

Game runs great with 980 sli which I have. Fully maxed out so ya I think our cards are capable of what was shown in 2013. Sli profile could use more tweaking along with drivers. But it is what it is. Consoles do and did hold back the graphics in the witcher 3 so don't even try to deny that.
  15. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

Sorry bud but allot of people have sli systems that blow away the old titans. Graphics should not be held back because of consoles and or the thought that people dont have good systems. Dont punish us who have awesome systems with the catering to those with weak systems. That is why their is...
  16. R

Witcher 3 Graphics

The fact is the game looks amazing at very high res aka 4k. Helps diminish areas of weakness. That being said the volumetric fog and better lighting would make this game have the awesome atmosphere those trailers had. I hope someday an advanced ultra is released. If not we'll modders can do...
  17. R

Better Graphics with Reshade + MasterEffect

I made the mistake of using this stuff right from the get go. Turned it off and will be honest I think game looks better stock. High res helps to
  18. R

Loading times and loading screen

I wish the loading screens where push to proceed because it loads so fast on Ssd don't have a chance to read the tips lol!
  19. R

version 1.04, fps dropped, anyone else?

It causes frame loss dependent upon your system and settings in the config file Most people who jump to sweefx and have no idea how to use it generally don't realize smaa is on by default in the config file from allot of these sweetfx configs
Top Bottom