Search results

+
  1. Madae

Game is ruined for me

I didn't do any of the story missions or gigs for the longest time, mostly just did NCPD encounters and a few side quests until about level 40. By that point, I was able to self destruct the cars with a hack, so I never had much problems with these. I think most of these car chases happen after...
  2. Madae

Sweet Dreams bug

Seems like once you lose your gear and pick it back up again in this mission, you get all the iconic guns back in your crafting menu.
  3. Madae

"Dream On" car chase, game crash

Was able to get through this mission now, didn't download a patch or anything. Did a few quests and came back to it after. It's probably nothing, but I wonder if it had something to do with not having called Mr. Hands about locating the Voodoo Boys.
  4. Madae

"Dream On" car chase, game crash

Tried to do this mission several times, but every time I get to the car chase and follow it a bit, the game just closes. No error message.
  5. Madae

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I've started getting some crashes after 50 hours, but I'm not getting any errors from it - the game just shuts off and I go back to desktop.
  6. Madae

"I Fought the Law" bug

First time I've had it happen to me in my current game at about 50 hours.
  7. Madae

"I Fought the Law" bug

Called River, went to the Diner, went back to his car and decided to visit his CI first. I just sit for the ride for the novelty of it. We get to the club and I got forcefully ejected from the car and through the roof. River got out of the car, went a bit bonkers for a moment, but got back in...
  8. Madae

Level-scaling ability checks: why?

It's hard to put into words how much I despise this change. **Well, just came across one that thankfully wasn't, maybe this is only outside of story missions... which is only half as annoying. For reference; Barry the cop, his friends had a cool check in dialogue, it went up based on level...
  9. Madae

"Cloud Sync Failed" in GOG

"Cloud Sync is delayed due to a heavy load, it will restart next time when you launch the game" I have been getting this error in GOG ever since the game released. I've just ignored it for the most part, doesn't really seem to affect anything, but it would be nice if it went away.
  10. Madae

Patch 2.02

It's still not fixed?
  11. Madae

Patch 2.02

Fix this please.
  12. Madae

Patch 2.02

Still waiting for a fix for the NCPD attacking V when you attack gangers. Someone told me this was because shooting a gun in public is worthy of getting stars from the cops... shame they didn't tell all the NPC gang members executing civilians in the street while an NCPD patrolman walks by...
  13. Madae

Patch 2.02

Nothing about NPC cops attacking the player when you attack enemies in open world?
  14. Madae

Patch 2.01

I notice more bugs now than I ever have. The most egregious one is passing cops during an NCPD scanner event often go hostile on me for no reason - like, actually no reason. No, I didn't shoot a civilian, no, they are not part of the encounter, no, I didn't hit them, etc etc etc. The fact that...
  15. Madae

Modding tools?

Looking at perhaps getting in to modding the game. Is there something I can look at that will tell me all I need to know? Do I have to download redengine or something?
  16. Madae

Crashing

Haven't been able to play with the new graphic update yet. First time I tried it, I crashed walking down the stairs in Kaer Morhen. Put it down and came back a week or two later, thinking the stability update might have helped, but I'm still crashing, now shortly after the ghoul fight at the...
  17. Madae

Next-gen update list of changes

Had to turn off automatic updates and select the new update to get it to download.
  18. Madae

Next-gen update list of changes

Do I have to install the complete edition to get the update? I have the original version (in GOG) installed but it's still on 1.32 and I can't seem to find how to update it.
  19. Madae

V's reward for pursuing Phantom Liberity. Why would a Merc care?

It would be interesting if it opened another path in the story. Not necessarily something you do in addition to everything else, but a choice you make that leads to a different result than attacking Arasaka tower... Probably won't be that way, and will probably be what everyone fears it will be...
  20. Madae

Interesting location mod?

Not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway. I don't really want to know where the easter egg things are, or get a bunch of exp rewards outside of vanilla, I just want to know where places like the Coyote Cojo and other stuff are located. Some of these might be places a gig or side quest...
Top Bottom