Search results

+
  1. L

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [PS4/Xbox One/PC]

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [PS4/Xbox One/PC] The cat is out of the bag, my friends. Our dear Russian friends revealed [or leaked if you will] the game Square was teasing for days now with their #CantKillProgress campaign on Twitch and Twitter. Apparently we can expect a Gameinformer cover soon as...
  2. L

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Well, well, well... It's been three years since... no, wait... it's been three weeks since we've been graced by another entry in Assassin's Creed franchise. Folks at Ubisoft decided that it's clearly been to long and given that Unity has not been that well received...
  3. L

New Lore from Season of Storms [spoiler free]

[b]New Lore from Season of Storms That's all, folks! Now I'm going to sleep... zzz...
  4. L

System Shock 2 - Any advice for a noobie ?

System Shock 2 - Any advice for a noobie ? I bought System Shock 2 on GOG sale recently and after completing Risen 1&2, I finally have the time to play it. I've completed the tutorial already and now have to choose between Marines, Navy and whatever the third option is. I imagine this is...
  5. L

YouTube 60FPS videos feature SOON

YouTube 60FPS videos feature SOON Just as it is in the title. YouTube recently announced that they will start supporting 48 and 60 FPS in their videos - makes sense given how popular all the gaming videos are on YouTube. Maybe it will finally put all those framerate discussions to rest as the...
  6. L

What's Your Age?

What's Your Age? Another day, another poll. It would be interesting to see the age demographics of our International Witcher forums [here is the link to the one on Polish forums if you're interested]. So... what age are you, guys and gals? 22 here and still at Uni.
  7. L

What's Your Age?

What's Your Age? Another day, another poll. It would be interesting to see the age demographics of our International Witcher forums [here is the link to the one on Polish forums if you're interested]. So... what age are you, guys and gals? 22 here and still at Uni. EDIT: Buahahaha... ehh...
  8. L

LEAKED The Witcher 3 info

LEAKED The Witcher 3 info It seems someone on 4chan hacked into e-mail account of one of CDPR employees : / Watch out people it seems a LOT of stuff got leaked - story, quests, characters, monsters, almost everything. I had a quick look, and yep it's bad. I won't be putting any links out...
  9. L

The Witcher that could have been

The Witcher that could have been Adrian Chmielarz - the guy behind Painkiller and People Can Fly shared this little gem on his twitter. Back then he was part of the studio called Metropolis [unrelated to CDProjekt] that was developing a game based on the Witcher for PC. It was cancelled in 1997.
  10. L

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Mass Effect: Andromeda We all know that a new Mass Effect game is inevitable. There are already rumours that it's gonna be announced at the EA conference. It's apparently halfway done and Yanick Roy, the studio director for Bioware Montreal [developer of the new ME] will be visiting E3 for the...
  11. L

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed Unity News! Leaks! New Assassin's Creed! Who would have thought, amirite! And two of them ! Anyways... Nothing "official" of course. It's a leak that Kotaku got a hold of. It seems pretty solid given their record of breaking news about unannounced AC games. The...
  12. L

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4? Simple question, simple poll. Which version of the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will you be buying? PC, PS4 or Xbox One ? In my case, it's PC. I've always been mostly a PC kinda guy and since this is where TW started, this is where I want it to end. Not to...
  13. L

Dishonored 2

Dishonored 2 Well, would you look at that ? So... a new protagonist [hope he has a voice this time], next-gen graphics, new powers and... multiplayer ?
  14. L

Batman: Arkham Knight

Batman: Arkham Knight Leaked cover of the new Batman Arkham game, this time from Rocksteady. It seems to be next-gen exclusive, however since this isn't exactly an official announcement I could be wrong. Description from GAME: So... next-gen graphics. Drivable Batmobile. Scarecrow as the...
  15. L

I need your help for making The Witcher Lore videos

I need your help for making The Witcher Lore videos Ok, I got your attention with this dramatic topic title - good. I've been thinking about making some [The Witcher lore] videos - basically stuff from the books, that would explain who/what is a witcher, Ciri, Yennefer, King of the Wild Hunt...
  16. L

Our Most Anticipated Video Games of 2014 !

Our Most Anticipated Video Games of 2014 ! It seems that there is no such topic yet on this board and there should be ! And so... there it is. I imagine that The Witcher 3 is gonna top most of your lists anyway, but I'm curious about the runners-up. I actually made a video on the subject, cue...
  17. L

Why You Should Play The Witcher One

Why You Should Play The Witcher One Hello everyone ! Long, long time ago I posted my analysis of TW3 VGX trailer somewhere on this board - I got a lot of feedback from you and I thank you for that greatly. I have a better mike now and therefore decided to do a video I wanted to do for a very...
  18. L

The Witcher 3 VGX Trailer Analysis

The Witcher 3 VGX Trailer Analysis So... that terrible IGN Rewind video, gave me an incentive to finally make a video on the topic of The Witcher. It's shameless self-promotion really, but really : ] My mike isn't that great, so pardon me the audio quality and the softness of my voice. I want...
Top Bottom