Search results

+
  1. V

Another Romance Thread

I know it's been brought up many times but honestly if there were more options then one per gender it wouldn't be that big a deal but seriously why wasn't Pam and Judy Bi by default including the players to give us choice and in a verse where you can visit your local ripper and change out body...
  2. V

Not sure if anyone has brought this up...[The Weather]

Has anyone seen any active weather in this game yet besides night and day? I remember it raining once during one of the early scripted missions but I don't think I have ever seen any rain yet.
  3. V

Greed

Investors ruin all good game studios in the end. Member back in the not to distant past when CD didn't answer to investors and were dripping with integrity? But the founders were not happy living better then most and decided they wanted to live even better then the majority. How much money...
  4. V

Is anyone else getting BioWare vibes from this recent release?

Just saying I felt this when buying any games from BioWare after Mass Effect 2 when it comes to quality control and integrity towards their releases. Hope I'm wrong because besides Rockstar who's left in the AAA arena?
  5. V

Just a feeling...

I just feel like all the cut content from this game should have not taken much D time considering how many years its been in production but when I think about it everything about the game world reminds me of multiplayer map systems. I really hope single player content wasn't discarded just for...
  6. V

THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT'S SALES SURPASS 6 MILLION IN FIRST 6 WEEKS

THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT'S SALES SURPASS 6 MILLION IN FIRST 6 WEEKS http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/08/26/the-witcher-3-wild-hunts-sales-surpassed-6-million-in-first-6-weeks If this has already been posted I apologize but either gratz CDPR!
  7. V

New Game with 1.07 Game Crash

New Game with 1.07 Game Crash Just installed the new PC patch but when I go start a new game the beginning movie will start but I am unable to skip or interact with anything with either keyboard or game pad. It will just go into infinite loading screen and I've been through this 3 times with...
  8. V

PC Patch Imminent!

PC Patch Imminent! On your GoG website account library the W3 is missing...
  9. V

[BUG] GOG Galaxy Full Screen/Borderless Window

[BUG] GOG Galaxy Full Screen/Borderless Window I'm not sure if this issue has been brought up already and if it has I apologize. I discovered when playing W3 through GOG Galaxy I couldn't get the Full Screen option to stay permanent and it would keep reverting back to Borderless Window in my...
  10. V

Alchemy recipe looting/discovery question?

Alchemy recipe looting/discovery question? For the most part in my play through I've noticed the logical progression of discovering recipes but I have looted a few recipes that are more advanced then I have already learned. Example would be I just discovered how to make enhanced hybrid oil but...
  11. V

Why hold back the XP hotfix?

Why hold back the XP hotfix? So my current progress has been bugged since last night and I know some of you have been dealing with this XP bug for awhile now. I just don't understand why they cant just release a hotfix to address this issue that's flooded these forums for 2 weeks now. The...
  12. V

What triggers the XP glitch?

What triggers the XP glitch? I'm just curious myself. I'm playing on PC and haven't noticed any quest not give XP unless their grey to me. Is this something that happens when playing from a save from a previous patch or something?
  13. V

PC Patch 1.05 will not be released Tuesday 6/2

PC Patch 1.05 will not be released Tuesday 6/2 Or will it?
  14. V

Are You Not Entertained?

Are You Not Entertained? Witcher 3 gave me an experience I truly didn’t appreciate until I completed the main story the other day. Ever since Dragon Age 2 I’ve had a problem completing most RPG games due to the simple fact they got boring or just had no desire to finish them. Not once playing...
  15. V

Is 1.04 ok to install?

Is 1.04 ok to install? I just noticed all the complaints about this latest patch here. Is 1.03 more stable at the moment?
  16. V

Thanks for the 1.3 patch today!

Thanks for the 1.3 patch today! Nice improvement with the fps with hair physics on now and my 980 cards actually dropped by 15 degrees at peak!
  17. V

CD Projekt promises no visual downgrade

CD Projekt promises no visual downgrade http://www.pcgamer.com/cd-projekt-promises-no-visual-downgrade-for-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/ See! Why would they lie to us.
  18. V

How long until CD Projekt Red sells out?

How long until CD Projekt Red sells out? This takes me back to when Mass Effect was launched and sold well. BioWare was doing good but the owners decided to sell out. I wouldn't blame the top guy or guys selling out and lets be honest who would turn down a 8 or 9 figure paycheck?
  19. V

How long until CD Projekt Red sells out?

How long until CD Projekt Red sells out? So how long until EA, Activision or any other large publisher buys these guys out? I would guess early next year or around the begging of the physical year. Rule of Acquisition 98: Every man has his price.
Top Bottom