Search results

+
  1. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Retail PC Version FAQ

I would suggest contacting the support email address directly rather than waiting for a specific forum announcement.
  2. A

Ludicrous Death Compedium.

My most pointless death was as follows: Fighting bandits in white orchard, I have whittled them down to a single bandit and im pretty low on health pretty much cant see the red mark on the healthbar it is so low, so I roll backwards with the intention of popping quen and swallow, only to land...
  3. A

New regions

The 'season' or expansion pass gives you both expansions: 1st Expansion will take place in the existing world, due October this year 2nd Expansion will take place in Toussaint, which will be an entire new open region, due early 2016 Beyond that we dontnhave much info yet.
  4. A

The Witcher 3 for Linux

At 16:31 UK time today... saying working on it, but no announcement as still work in progress. I know Im a bad Linux advocate for already getting the game, this is the first slip since trying to switch to Linux for my gaming fix.
  5. A

The Witcher 3 for Linux

Well I have a similar response (more recent than March), nothing other than to watch social media; Im really torn as to wether I should continue my playthrough on Windows (Im only just past White Orchard), or too hold out a while longer and see what comes of it. I have seen reference to Umbra...
  6. A

The Lord Of Undvik Quest bug any fix?

See this thread about the console 1.05 patch http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/49688-Patch-1-05-coming-soon-%28PlayStation-4-XBOX-ONE%29-changelog-inside or if you dont want to follow the link: later in that thread CDPR state that the next patch will be numbered 1.07 on both PC &...
  7. A

Gwent deck: Ballad Heroes

Sadly it's not a new deck, but some new artwork for existing cards such as zoltan.
  8. A

Cd Projekt Red : Why do you force gamers by playing Patch 1.6 ?

Well you could download the game and only run it at 1.02 last time I checked, I'm sure some hosting site will have the 1.04 patch. You would just have to use a save from that time, but then most games don't guarantee backwards compatibility of save files as usually something critical changes.
  9. A

1.06 on Steam out now, still no mutagen stat fix\ Remaining bugs after 1.06

1.06 is definately a hotfix not a full patch which apparently is in the works; below is the changelog from the following thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/48523-Hotfix-1-06-on-the-way-%28changelog-inside%29
  10. A

Visual hammer glitch

As hilarious as this sounds, I would contact the devs via the support form and send savefile.
  11. A

WASD locked? Really?

I'm sure in since 1.04 you have been able to remap directly ingame, have you tried there?
  12. A

Game Money gone after patch 1.04

Which is why I qualified that with "or day to day life"; I have yet to meet a reasoned person who goes around screaming like a toddler and then gets results from the people they have been screaming at! No matter how justified people may think it is, and lets face it the WItcher 3 has a fair...
  13. A

Dont get me wrong I do sympathise with people having bug, glitches and errors, but I still think there is a way to go about raising concerns and screaming like a spoilt toddler isnt the way to get acknowledged and frankly is proably counter productive. You would never act like that in a job, or...
  14. A

I'd like an extra camera option

I think there is already a mod on the Nexus website to do that already.
  15. A

Or for a more reasoned reply: from the following thread on the main forum http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/46809-Losing-Pretty-Much-All-of-My-Crowns-For-No-Reason not that it really excuses the bug which should not have happened in any sensible world! But still the thread & video...
  16. A

DLC 7+8 out now

The Gwent card DLC I have to say is the first DLC im disappointed in; I wasnt expecting a whole new faction (as nice as that would be), but the write up for the DLC definately sounded like new nuetral cards were in the works not just skins for cards. I think the phrasing of the DLC was far too...
  17. A

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

As I said in the other Ghent request thread, I would definately buy a standalone version. However it would need tweaking and balancing to make it suitable.
  18. A

Totally unplayable - about 2fps at lowest possible settings!

I would hazard a guess that your gpu is not uptown spec, min requirement is a HD7870, and as you can see from below link your gpu is weaker. gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-7870-vs-Radeon-HD-6970M Sorry mate wish I could have been bearer of better news.
  19. A

XP bug on 1.05

From what I have read the xp bug is fixed, however there is no retrospective xp.
  20. A

What changes in Enhanced Edition?

There is no guarantee that we will get an enhanced edition of W3 especially as we are getting 2 paid expansions which was something that we didn't have for the games.
Top Bottom