Search results

+
  1. dvaythavvar

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

My other doodad from another day :)
  2. dvaythavvar

Little doodad from other day. Have one other with her dad, but that's not done yet. :)
  3. dvaythavvar

Settling that "Can I return it?" argument: GoG's new refund policy.

I wish that GOG would have my favorite games too, so I could finally uninstall Steam. This new policy made me smile. I am sure some people will abuse it, but I really do wish GOG to succeed. They feel so different from Steam and *shivers* Epic Games. 2h definitely is too little, when we speak...
  4. dvaythavvar

My latest doodle. Hope you like ! :giggle:
  5. dvaythavvar

What game are you currently playing

You forgot to mention, also the loot it gives is generally underwhelming. *in comic-guys voice (The Simpsons)* Worst game evvvah
  6. dvaythavvar

Also that game has another problem - AI is terrible and has too much grind.
  7. dvaythavvar

Exactly! I was some times just show-offing on my screen, and then reverted save. I've always preferred games track good-bad based on quests or problem solving and not if a very mean and hostile murderous guard, who beats innocents gets killed or not. In Dishonored there are very nasty...
  8. dvaythavvar

I think I'll just go by your route eventually and go crazy, but cool looking. If I'd perhaps pick Corvo instead the girl, maybe game would also pressure me less to be nice. Ha!
  9. dvaythavvar

Dishonored 2. A bit repetitive and boring once for a while as gameplay is mainly about dodging enemies and never using you super-cool looking abilities as next to everything would create "bad karma" or "chaos" as it is named in the game. I feel Dishonored 2 very restrictive despite it being...
  10. dvaythavvar

The Joke Thread

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down? - It gets toad away. Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building? - Of course. The Empire State Building can't jump.
  11. dvaythavvar

Which character background will you choose?

Voted Corpo here myself, I am a bit bored of the street-kid-underdog approach in RPGs and story telling, so would be quite interesting to go something a bit different than usual.
  12. dvaythavvar

The Joke Thread

What do you call a dog magician? - A Labrabacadabrador Why did the PowerPoint Presentation cross the road? - To get to the other slide. The past, the present, and the future walk into a bar… It was tense. I'll just see myself out.
  13. dvaythavvar

Welcome Thread [Archive]

When forum says you new and joined date shows 2008 ... hum what happened here 11 years ago ? Ha, Witcher happened. I think I used to post here then too, but that must have been quite some time ago. I am bad with words, so I doodle a lot and anywhere I go I tend to kill people with mu...
  14. dvaythavvar

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

For me 76's major issue was lack of mods. Bethesda is kind of developer that had its own aura with all the tinkering and messing with the game worlds, and suddenly you land in version of their game, where you cannot bug fix, and their PvP balance is worth of couple of memes. I mainly play...
  15. dvaythavvar

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

While I play MP games and PvP games and even played the joke that Fallout 76 is (as someone briefly mentioned it in above posts) - then the biggest problem in those newer games is PvP balance and cheating which make gaming experience boring waste of time. How am I supposed to battle another...
  16. dvaythavvar

A humble sketch I did from some time ago ...
  17. dvaythavvar

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

here's my contribution to the topic ! Did it other day as one of my practices. It's my Fallout character in CP2077 setting.
Top Bottom