Search results

+
  1. K

The Witcher 3 Ruined My Gaming Life....

The Witcher 3 Ruined My Gaming Life.... After finishing the game on "death march" difficultly which took me a 200 hours playertrough, i got so into the game that when it was over, i realized its the best game i ever played, but then a thing happen i did not expect, i cant play other games, it...
  2. K

Where does the Expansion packs Fits in?

Where does the Expansion packs Fits in? After finishing the game, i don't see where a new region will fit in the game world, i mean, if you just put in a new region while garelt is trying to find ciri and he suddenly ignores his quest and start a 30 hours plot in a new region and then come back...
  3. K

The Last Wish? Makes no sense!!!!!!

The Last Wish? Makes no sense!!!!!! The last wish when you capture a gin and you can ask anything from him, instead of asking it to stop the wild hunt or the white frost or to find ciri, hell even ask to be fertile again and bring kids of your own, instead asking to cancel the magic bond was...
  4. K

Adding Lost XP ?

Adding Lost XP ? since the XP bug affecting us, is there anyway to add the lost xp we did not get while playing the game?,, i saw somewhere there is a way adding it, by looking how much xp each quest gives and then add it in a tiny tweak in the game files, But i forgot where is saw it can...
  5. K

No XP

No XP Well im playing on death march for 90 hours now and just got to lvl 15, i heared few things regarding the XP, i heared that in death march diffculty you gain less XP, and i also heared that there is a bug that quests dont give XP? Is that right?
  6. K

Third Week DLCs? (12) More To Go!

Third Week DLCs? (12) More To Go! So when they are going to reveal the next dlc batch?
  7. K

Offically The Witcher 3 Best Selling Game on PC !

Offically The Witcher 3 Best Selling Game on PC ! Amazing game i have been playing for few days and i have barely scratched the map, the game is MASSIVE ! Best game i ever played ! (Still playing) Read...
  8. K

After 5 days i managed to fix my problem! (stuttering)

After 5 days i managed to fix my problem! (stuttering) i had Audio Stuttering and game lags like HELL!, i tried every trick in the book, and i managed to fix it, went to BIOS pressed restore default settings, and FIXED my problem! i have no idea what caused this, people might want to try this...
  9. K

Disabling Hyper Threading!

Disabling Hyper Threading! People really should try this its perfectly safe, disable hyper threading cpu in the bios to improve preformance and help solve problems just try it, helped me allot!
  10. K

Huge preformance boost for Core i7

Huge preformance boost for Core i7 From what i learned the game uses allot of cpu power and isnt optimized to use "multicores" cpu So After doing every trick in the book for better preformance i can recommand everyone that uses core i7 to disable hyper threading in the bios i had great...
  11. K

REALLY?! Nvidia REALLY!?

REALLY?! Nvidia REALLY!? So after bushing my head against the wall, for 4 days trying to get a decent fps without audio stuttering, i sent pm to CPR devs,mods and even a story writer! And emailed CPR support ALL of them tried to help me solve my problem, only to understand that the recomanded...
  12. K

Audio Stuttering How to fix it? (vid)

Audio Stuttering How to fix it? (vid) so far i tried clean installs of both realtek audio and motherboard audio drivers and a clean nividia drivers tried even rolling back to gta drivers, and tweaking power management both nividia "max performance", power saving options in win7 setting it to...
  13. K

Development Team of Cd Projekt Red Should FIX Their Priority

Development Team of Cd Projekt Red Should FIX Their Priority Can the Development team of Cd Projekt red focus on Fixing the game first, then do the Graphics improvements? i think they should set their priority to helping the people that actually bought the game and CANT EVEN PLAY !! why...
  14. K

audio OverRuns and Stutters. So frustrated !!!

audio OverRuns and Stutters. So frustrated !!! this is my problem: sound stuttering its probably related to drivers, i tried everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41129mjlCXk here is a tool i ran to check while the game is running: http://postimg.org/image/u83iibmhj/ and this...
  15. K

Experts please have a look here

Experts please have a look here I have audio/sound stutter while playing i ran a tool to check what happens while i play the game: here is the a pics of the game running in the background results, i made it easy for you to determine the problem: Also here is my DxDiag...
  16. K

Audio/sound Stutter please help

Audio/sound Stutter please help This is my problem please help me fix it my specs is in the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41129mjlCXk here is my Dxdiag: http://www.pastebin.ca/3006146 ---------- Updated at 02:43 PM ---------- please somebody try to help
  17. K

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Early Access!

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Early Access! Well this game is offically in An early access/beta state, the game could have used another 6 month delay minimum, and the funny thing is you cant even complain i tried sending a complain to the support, but i get an error each time "the dxdiag file is to...
  18. K

i Cant Contact Cd projekt Red SUPPORT ??

i Cant Contact Cd projekt Red SUPPORT ?? when ever i try to send them a complain on this site, i fill up all the details, and upload my DxDiag. and press "submit" it says "Error File might be to big" i tried it on google chrome, internet explorer and firefox. same error. the file is 40 KB txt...
  19. K

Audio Stutters, Crash, Freeze, Low FPS, A possible fix! (PC) Video inside.

Audio Stutters, Crash, Freeze, Low FPS, A possible fix! (PC) Video inside. i identified the problem, that causing most of those problems, Its Most likely a developer Poor optimization for "Mulit-Core" Processors. it can cause Allot of problems. I have the best example for that, a core i7 930...
  20. K

HERE is A Fix! for some problems! please try this!

HERE is A Fix! for some problems! please try this! so i identified the problem, that's probably causing allot of problems, crash to desktops lags and sound shuttering, and such.. everybody that have those problems try this: 1) run the game and load a save, and minimize it. 2) ctrl+alt+delete...
Top Bottom